Do '65 Cuda Assembly Manuals exist ?

-

one mile

Reaction score
I bought a TOTALLY dissasembled '65 Barracuda and need help putting the thing back togeather. I am talking roll up window stuff and even how to mount front fenders an valance pnls. Anybody ? I have bought them before for older Corvettes and was hoping to find somthing similar. Exploded views of inner workings of Doors and such. Thanks

I would think a service manual would help you a lot. Is that what you are looking for?

The assembly manual is not the same as the service manual. Having the service, parts, and assembly manuals will be of great benefit in reassembling this "basket case". The service and parts manuals are easy to find. The assembly manual, not so much. You might get in touch with Kevin McCabe ( [email protected] ). I am fairly sure he has the manual, though I don't know if he has it in a format available for sale. He can probably direct you if he can't help you.

Go back into your Lego state of mind and go for it. I have the large reprint of the 65-66 FSM and it is awesome. Im sure it would be 99% effective on what you are looking for. It even goes into servicing the power brake booster!

-
Back