do aar cuda downs fit a duster

-

duster-z

Reaction score
i have a 72 duster with a small block in it and i have 340 stock manifolds and i know some one that has 70s aar cuda downs and i was wondering if they would fit on my duster.

I think you are talking about , the front exhaust pipes are you not, The factory part numbers are not the same so prob not , a body and e body were quite different , so they were prob bent different.

by downs i ment from the manifolds down it would be the same manifolds and engine size but i was not sure if they routed them different in the cuda since there is more room

dont think an E body head pipe will fit an A body

downs is the term my local muffler shop called them

wow what an out of touch redneck shop:violent1: what do they call a muffler? a muff? a tailpipe? tail?

used formally in a redneck sentence: "hey can you put some downs on my car also I think the muffs are leaking and could you check the tail why your under there" :banghead:

Hey.....I say "muffs".

It's fun...and you get to say "muff" in public.

Say it with me-- MUFF!

Hey.....I say "muffs".

It's fun...and you get to say "muff" in public.

Say it with me-- MUFF!

Speaking of "muffs", I hope this isn't going too far.... :scratch:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJGksvSzXzs"]Family Guy - Tear Up My Carpet - YouTube[/ame]

But seriously folks:

The AAR is a wider car than the a-body.

Second, the AAR exhaust went into and out of the muffler from the front and then bent to exit on the sides before the rear tires.

I'm thinking long the linew with Adam that it won't work.

i am pretty sure the A and E body small block magnum exhaust manifolds are different ,not enough that a couple of bends , cuts and welds couldnt take care of...

You might be able to get it to work with abody 340 exhaust manifolds and then the AAR mufflers at a good custom exhaust fab shop.

But the mufflers may be expensive and are more restrictive than the standard front to rear flowing turbo mufflers. More for looks than performance.

Hey I have a question. Does your local muffler shop have a pipe bender?

they do but they are the only one close to me and want over 500 using my own mufflers to bend exaust for my car i thought that was a little to much

Chop cut rebuild. Yes you can do it, there is a car out there that has the AAR cuda exhaust. Look you the car call DustAAR.

-
Back