Do Dogs Chase Cats?

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
:burnout:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzFLWYF5hQU"]YouTube - Do dogs chase cats? - GEICO Commercial[/ame]

This video is not available in your country..anyone else get that message?

Didnt get to watch it,apparently it doesnt like canadians..

There are tons of videos from Canada that we can't watch, either. Youtube is fun that way.

It's a Geico commercial. Do you guys not have Geico up there?

Thats some funny sh..... stuff there. LMAO

Cool !!!!!!! They put the cat in a mustang and the Boxer in a more door 8)
Thank you for sharing that one ramcharger LMAO at the boxers face :iconbigg:

Weird,I dont get why we just cannot share a vid with anyone? Why does it matter where you live?

Perhaps try using a US Proxy server to trick Youtube into thinking your from US? Then maybe you can watch it. Just a thought.

This video is not available in your country..anyone else get that message?

Didnt get to watch it,apparently it doesnt like canadians..

Well that sucks. It's a boxer in a (I think) a 70's Buick chasing a cat in a '73 Mustang. Like Mike says, the look on the dogs face is priceless. :burnout:

Cool !!!!!!! They put the cat in a mustang and the Boxer in a more door 8)
Thank you for sharing that one ramcharger LMAO at the boxers face :iconbigg:

I saw that boxer and I thought of Buddy in the Vailiant. :burnout::evil4:

I don't have video.....yet....my cat chases my dawg visa versa them two are nutty...I will get video one of these days :grommit::burnout:

Not available in your country? I feel snubbed.WTF!

That's bogus Dave. I can't believe youtube does that stuff. You might be able to see it if you search youtube with "Geico Commercial do dogs chase cats".

a bit off topic but there is a concert venue i go to in the city and the did the same kinda thing only with Bullitt and the cat is in the mustang and the dog is in the charger. they made it to keep people entertained while the bands change.

-
Back