Do Girls "lift a leg' When You Kiss 'em?

-

dibbons

Reaction score
Never looked.

This Is Why Women Lift Their Leg When They Kiss

kiss.jpg

the wife does, but thats because i squeeze her but so hard, it pulls on the tendon that runs down into her leg

Most of them want both legs on the ground so they can get traction while running!

They were usually so busy kicking and screaming and trying to get away, I didn't notice!!!

I just gave my sweetie a good-night kiss. I told her that her lips were as soft and sweet tonight as they were 20 years ago,
(Chit I screwed up, I meant 40 years ago. I forget how old I'm getting to be). If she noticed, she didn't say anything.
She just laughed her lil laugh and off she went..
She has to be up at 5Am to go to work; old people are expecting their healthcare expert to do whatever they can't do for themselves. I get tomorrow off.

I just gave my sweetie a good-night kiss. I told her that her lips were as soft and sweet tonight as they were 20 years ago,
(Chit I screwed up, I meant 40 years ago. I forget how old I'm getting to be). If she noticed, she didn't say anything.
She just laughed her lil laugh and off she went..
She has to be up at 5Am to go to work; old people are expecting their healthcare expert to do whatever they can't OR WILL NOT do for themselves. I get tomorrow off.
Added a little to that AJ. Hope your OK with it.

Added a little to that AJ. Hope your OK with it.
With old people it's all about getting attention I think. My late Mother-in-law would fake feeling ill just so my wife would go over to the nursing home. Suddenly she is feeling better for some reason. A lot of times when she called we let it go to the answering machine then phone her 20 minutes later and she was fine again. We could always tell be her tone of voice what she was really wanting.

-
Back