Do I need to run a return line?

-

MR4V

Reaction score
I'm up grading the fuel system from a standard fuel line Carter facet pump & Carter mech to a STR-12 to 1/2 line, Holley Blue pump & reg.
I see there is a return line, by the way I'm looking if I'm running a fuel reg I want need the return line is that correct?
Cheers

So thats Yes I don't need a return line?

This is the kit from Summit.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/HLY-12-802-1/

Looks like I want need one with this set up.

Cheers

I have no clue how you came to that conclusion. Here are your two questions.

"Do I need to run a return line?"

"I see there is a return line, by the way I'm looking if I'm running a fuel reg I want need the return line is that correct?"

How you came up with this is beyond me.

"So thats Yes I don't need a return line?"

Read your two questions above. Then read this word. "Yes" Now, do you understand?

You need to use "won't" instead of "want" and it would have been more clear. I understand why it was unclear now. YOU NEED A RETURN LINE. How's that? lol

"I see there is a return line, by the way I'm looking if I'm running a fuel reg I want need the return line is that correct?"

Read your two questions above. Then read this word. "Yes" Now, do you understand?

You need to use "won't" instead of "want" and it would have been more clear. I understand why it was unclear now. YOU NEED A RETURN LINE. How's that? lol

Clear as MUD

Geezuz Stroke, I guess we're gonna havta teach 'im ta speak Ah meer ee kan

hes blunt to the point and alwways right

-
Back