do it the right way 74 dart sport

-

bloodbath229

Reaction score
first time i posted on this forum did not go well so im back to try again im josh and this is my 74 dart sport and What i want it to look like someday :)

I'm sorry Josh, I tried changing the spacing on your pictures so they would line up vertically and all I did was screw everything up. Go ahead and post them again and I promise I'll leave them alone.:prayer::eek:ops:

Terry

WOW Josh,I,ve never seen so many pics lined up beside each other.You need to add your pics in a in a row like this
X
X
X
X
X
If you want I can delete this so you can try again :wack:

wow josh, just cannot catch a break on here.lol!

Don't think the picture mishap is Josh's fault......welcome to FABO by the way.....

Dang, I hate yellow Darts !!!

Welcome to the forum !!

DSCN0826.jpg

Thanks all yeah idk the deal with the pic's but it is what it is and that's my car started working on it this last week but starting back to school here jan 3rd so wont have time this is a dream wont be done for years

Welcome aboard Josh.

What you need to do is put a spaec in between the image codes of the pictures. A knowing MOD can do this for you if the alotted time has gone passed for you to edit.

Welcome to FABO Bloodbath229!

You will enjoy this site - Great people and information

I can't see any of the damn Dart pictures of yours - Don't know what is wrong with this cheap computer I have!

If you get a chance stick them in the my gallery

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC00639.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 98
-
Back