Do these heads look messed up to you too!

-
I consider them as cores, no more than $100...

the intake valves are too sunk in the seats. You would have to put a new seat in there to bring it back....

"going big block" - my @ss....

More like, "I got ripped off on these heads and am trying to recoup my losses selling them so some other sucker"....

Any one who looks at them face to face won't buy them, so I have to sell them on ebay so you can't tell that you've been taken until I already have absconded with your money..

And I thought that there was no such thing as "bad head".... #-o :D

Intake valves look pretty low to me. Maybe OK for OEM type rebuild, but not the best for power. This is what you get a lot of the time with "rebuilt" heads from a parts house. There's a difference between a valve job and a GOOD valve job. Add the cost of 2.02's and getting the intake seats redone at a minimum. Makes you wonder what the guides are like...

Looking at them again, i see mis-matched exhaust valves, Intake valves at different heights. The retainers look small for the springs too and I also see a buggered up valve tip. Like you said how bad are the guides and it makes me wonder how badly the seats and valves are cut.

be afraid .... very afraid ....

Add States

1.88" Intake Valves > w/Hardened Seats

I've seen worse.

But this isn't something that couldn't be corrected.

Too Pricey at $325.

He said he bought them off ebay himself and now is trying to pawn them off on another sucker like himself

looks%20good%20to%20me_zpsrcekadat.jpg

Whenever an add says "rust will come off easily", I always wonder why the seller didn't easily remove the rust to help his sale.

had to add hardened seats to J's so maybe he just put in 1.88 seats?. Better stuff out there.

I would have to see them up close.... If I got them and they turned out to be junk... Id drive buy and throw them threw his windshield..... So.. For that kind of distance... I'd say ..No Way,,, :)

-
Back