Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trailered and never out when there might be rain

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Other: Explain in post

Votes: 13 6.9%

• Total voters
-
What is this rain thing you all speak off? :sunny: :tongue:

It won't rain here for another 5 months.

Drive it to shows and cruise ins. Sometimes I will take it out for a long drive to open it up on the highway.

Not in the rain, and no way in snow and salt. Duster is the driver and take to shows and cruise in it, but it originally came from N.M. and I can't stand getting it wet. Cuda is still scattered all over the garage. With all the rain here in Western N.Y. lately, we've been sloshin around in the 02 Dingo and wife's 07 300.

I drive my Dart anywhere in most conditions, but I dont like driving it on the interstate. I have only owned it 3 monthes and it has a wicked vibration at 70 mph. But my daughters love it fits all of us better than the mustang

I drive my 64 Valiant daily from snow to sunshine. I think its pointless to own a car you dont drive :thumbup:

Drache,I've owned 1 set of radial T/As. Had them on a car back in the 80's. They were great. Wore like iron,and had great traction,on dry pavement. Scared the crap out of me on wet though. Other's have told me they had good luck with them,but I'll not test them again.

Thanks dustergal. Its great for driving to and from work, long trips arn't much fun as its kinda noisy, but it does get 25 mpg.

Im embarassed to say and know ill be beet on , but rarely drive any of mine . Licenceing , insurance and smog laws are the main reasons. I just enjoy collecting them and admireing them in my shop drinking a beer .:drunken:

-
Back