• Trailered but doesn't matter if it's rained on

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trailered and never out when there might be rain

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Other: Explain in post

Votes: 13 6.9%

• Total voters
-
my superbird and Lil red express only see sunny days usally just car shows. There both nicely detailed under hood and under chassis. My duster I am building will see more daily driving but is still pretty detailed under hood and chassis as well, probably not going to drive it in the rain, though because of the drag radials. My 04 ram is my daily driver year round.

rain, sun, snow don't matter I hop in my '71 swinger and go varoooooooomba!

Attachments

• r21.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 122
  • r36.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 120
From april till november I drive the Duster at least once a week. Couple times
if the weather holds out. No it is not a fair weather queen! I have driven it
to shows in the rain. It has been on the trailer. But only when I'm going
racing. Just in case I break something. I've done that!
It's not a trailer queen or a sunny day driver. I do drive it and beat the livin
sh!! out of it at times. My car is a normal car guys car. I built it to have fun!
Here's proof.

Attachments

• 1 duster burn out.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 165
  • Kaukauna may 2009 021.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 153
my wife drives the 66 valiant every day,rain or shine.the 71 dart wears a tunnel ram atop the 340 with a hilborn scoop sticking through the hood.i only drive it on nice days,not only because of the hole in the hood but its got major traction issues if its wet out.

I used to drive it all the time, but since I had the body and paint done a couple of years ago, it only comes out on days with no chance of rain. Yeah it's picky, but this car deserves a little bit of pampering after all the years of great service!

Rain or shine baby.

No wipers just rain-X, runs good in the rain even when water dumps into my ram air scoop, cuda likes it.....yummy in my tummy.

Mountain cruises, short trips to the grocery store, cruise in's, shows, and those times after work when I feel like killing someone and want to relax by taking the cuda for a spin.....ahhhh......nothin' like it....open up those wing windows and let the air rush in.

46.jpg

Duster- no rain do to tires
Omni- as you can see rain or shine + one Other Omni for the wife
Diesel ram- where ever when ever also have 2 other Diesels one dump
and a puller for the race trailer
Sprinter- Clay only
Neon- daughter smashed it last week.

Had the Duster out for a spin today before I tear it down. I can't wait for the 4 spd one next to it to get done they are Identical except the 4 spd is orange interior. I love driving 340? 4spd's.

Attachments

• dus3.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 134
  • aomni12[1].jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 142
  • DSCF0194.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 128
  • scan0004.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 132
Other, I can't afford to feed the 440 often, however I don't care what I drive it in, this last winter she got to see snow.

Duster- no rain do to tires
Omni- as you can see rain or shine + one Other Omni for the wife
Diesel ram- where ever when ever also have 2 other Diesels one dump
and a puller for the race trailer
Sprinter- Clay only
Neon- daughter smashed it last week.

Had the Duster out for a spin today before I tear it down. I can't wait for the 4 spd one next to it to get done they are Identical except the 4 spd is orange interior. I love driving 340? 4spd's.

Dude, nice rides.
Love that Ram!!

whenever the mood strikes me
same thing goes for the bike
except that with the bike I have to bundle up more when its cold or raining out

Try not to drive it in the rain only because of water leaking into the interior.

Darn I'm in the minority. I don't really have a choice though. My caprice blew it's transmission otherwise I would be driving it to save gas and keep the engine's rod knock from getting worse. Right now I'm trying to get the money to fix the trans on the caprice so I can drive it and save to fix the engine in the cuda and get a new transmission, ie something with an overdrive. Right now the rpm is at about 2500 at 40 mph, it's horrid so I need a new transmission so I can save money and my ears. :D

Also, could someone please tell me how water is dripping in even with new door and windshield rubber?

Try not to drive it in the rain only because of water leaking into the interior.

Yep.

I had to replace part of the pass side front floor, trunk right above the gas tank from front and rear glass seal leaking.

I still go out in the rain sometimes, but it's hairy with a hot 340 + 4spd

The 410 will be worse.

rain, sun, snow don't matter I hop in my '71 swinger and go varoooooooomba!

awesome..

been doing public transportation to my new work, but took my dart today, and will tomorrow.
Shes all I got to drive so when I need, she answers

?? then why are you part of a mopar car forum

Cuz I am 100% MOPAR........ Don't own anything but, and don't drive anything but, PERIOD....
LOL

Don't feed the troll

LOL, with Dodgetruckboy (TK) as a name, I figured nobody would think I was serious....

I would love to feed him my fist!!!!!!!!!

Mullinax..... Your soooo scary.... LOL Wearing chaps and riding a minibike must make you pretty tough....

What the heck are you doing around FABO then with over 2000 posts? Are you lost or just completely ignorant!

LOL, sheesh..... (And thanks, I have never looked at my post count before, or noticed anyone elses....

I think he was being cynical.

Cudaspaz gots it! Cudaspaz da man!

If that's the case cudaspaz I will be the first to say to him " Good one you got me!"

LOL, I guess I did.......

hey! mine aint junk, and its even got a boat anchor under the hood

LOL, I LOVE my boat anchors!

Now, to be serious, I drive my 92 Cummins Dually about 4K a week, year round, my 74 Dually, I drive ONLY in the summer, it is a rust free 74 Dodge truck, can't take a chance of it rusting in the salt up here....

My Duster? Well...... It will be another few years before it's on the road.. I hope.

Thanks for the entertainment guys. :) I really thought nobody would take me serious.

not in the rain, not even if there is a chance of rain, that's what my 03 Dakota is for.

Attachments

• securedownload (640x480).jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 109
-
Back