Do You Feel "Refreshed" First Thing in the Morning?

-
Try doing a quality detoxification (there are many available out there), clean up your eating( no processed foods, organic veggies and fruit, and things that had eyes and are organic) and drink at least half your body weight in ounces of clean water every day.

Our bodies are mostly made of water and like a sponge, they can hold a lot of bad stuff that gets trapped inside us. We need to wring that toxic crap out of our bodies just like squeezing out a soiled sponge. It does make a big difference and helps dramatically with inflammation, which leads to stiffness, aches and pains and fatigue.

I have always been curious about this. Just not sure hew to do it or who to trust regarding the process.

Cley

I have always been curious about this. Just not sure hew to do it or who to trust regarding the process.

Cley

You can research on-line for years. Try reading through Hulda Clark's cleanses. Pysllium & Bentonite shakes for starters (drink lots of water and start out with smaller amounts until your system acclimates) The lever and gallbladder cleanse is a bit more advanced, but said to be the best for human health out there.

I have been working swing shift for the last 15 years so I'm never rested or rejuvenated! I always feel like crap I just got use to it. I'm always hungry and sleepy haha. I dont know how I'm gonna keep this pace when I'm older. I wish I would have listened and stayed it school and went to college and got a career or trade instead of a factory job!

-
Back