Do you feel YOUNGER than the man in the mirror?

-
I look youger than I am at 50, but some days Its pretty hard to do the stuff I used to do,...Other days, Its impossible.

I'll be 63 on Friday, and some days I think I'm 20 and others feel like I'm 80. Usually the days I feel like I'm 80 are right after a day I thought I was 20. :)

What OldVart said; and... it depends on when you ask. I hit 62 this past January.

Couldn't resist any longer :twisted:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOrgrjVL_Zk"]Man in the mirror- Michael Jackson - YouTube[/ame]

When I look in the mirror, I have no reflection...

Does this mean that I am already dead???

My wife's favorite saying for me is "that aging is inevitable,but maturing is optional !!And if you ask her,she will tell you that she has raised 3 kids,small,medium and Xtra large !!!

Just had ANOTHER b'day.My boss asked how old I was and I told him 55,he checked my job app. because apparently I don't look my age.I sure feel it at times.A little older but still young at heart.I was 8 yrs. old when the car I am building was made.

In November I'll turn over the Big 60. My daughter freaked about APPROACHING 40 when she turned 37 in December! I told her 40 is the new 30 and I hope 60 IS THE NEW 40!!!!!!!!! LOL When people ask how old I am i say "Old enough to know better - But not to old to try anyway." Just went to the foot doctor this morning for a shot in my right heal (bone spur) cause I rolled my left ankle under on Sunday and walking was a real challenge!!!
But, on the bright side, when I got my haircut on Tues., the girls aunt said I really had a thick head of hair and didn't look a day over 50. Two people also asked my 67 year old brother if I was his SON!!!! LMAO He always says he is my younger brother - yeah - RIGHT!!! Even with his baby face, the thinning snow white hair tells the REAL story!!! OH WELL - 10:20PM - about an hour past my bedtime. Think I'll turn in and grow some more BROWN hair!!!!

I'm three years older than my Barracuda. I used to be a gymnast before the last Ice Age. Never got out of the daily habit of stretching and working out on my ballet barre (now, the balcony railing because it's higher) and can still do the splits. If I was inclined to put on the clothes I have packed away from junior high school, they'd fit. I rarely hurt except minor muscle soreness from polishing efforts or lame shoes combined with too much concrete time.

My mom brought our family portrait and my Senior class pictures the last time she came to visit and I don't even know the 16 year old version in them anymore. I guess it's still pretty much the same basic face and figure ... but those dark circles under the eyes and that worried (distracted???) look behind them now never seem to go away. Whether it's part of growing older or growing up is a question I refuse to answer or acknowledge. But I'm going to go out kicking and screaming and fight it every step of the way.

yes, they say we all have to get old, but who says, we have to grow up????????????? ok, besides my wife.lmao

I'm impressed by you people that tell of how exercise has helped them feel better. I am about 25 lbs over my ideal weight. I just can't muster the motivation to get off of my ***. My knees are great, My heart and lungs are healthy too. I've always used jogging/running as a means to lose weight in the past. In 2006/07 I went from 208 to 171 by doing what everyone else does....cutting back on the crap foods and increasing the exercise. I had great abdominals and had agility like a teenager. Often I read that people get into shape after a divorce or a visit to the Doc. I'm happily married and healthy otherwise. My vanity isn't so strong that being a little overweight is affecting my pride....

-
Back