Do you own two or more of the same Mopar?

-
I did. I had a '64 Barracuda and a '65 Formula S. They were both different colors as well as V8s. But for various reasons they both have new owners now.

No two are alike, But be happy to be fortunate enough to be able to have more than one

2 1972 dodge demons.

Both slant six cars both from the same plant, a few thousand cars difference in the sequence numbers.

Completely different options, colors and personalities.

I have 3 70/71 Dart Swingers,two of them are 340 cars,other's a 318 and all are hi-impact colors.Obviously I really like that body style.
Other Mopars are an FJ5 70 Road Runner,63 Fury,67 Dart convertible,and a 70 Sport Fury so I like some variety as well.

Not the same, but all Mopars. --
33 - Favorite.JPG
Valiant - Front --.JPG
Duster - 1st Arrived - Outside - Left.JPG

I have a 67 Belvedere II wagon and a 67 Belvedere II 4D parts car.

They're both white. Does that count?

Sometimes I arrange them with the front of one poking out one side of the drive-though style carport, and the rear of the other poking out the other side.

Looks like an airport limo from the street.

Last edited:
A pair of Darts here. a 66 and a 70 Swinger. I came close to pulling the trigger in a 64 Dart a month ago. Woulda, coulda, shoulda!
030 (2).jpg

I'm toying around with the idea of buying a restored car to compliment my two projects I've got going on so I can take my time on the projects.

Sounds like a plan.
Driving them IS more fun than working on them.
No matter what others may say.
I think your idea will prevent "burn out".
How many times have we seen:
"FOR SALE. Project Car. Some assembly required"

It's all according to one's needs.
I rescued one that was brown.
That's my business car.
Did not bother with the AC.
And I liked that car so much with it's beak that I rescued one that was yellow.
That was going to be my "summer" commuter car with AC.
I was going to build a hybrid 134 system with the aluminum pump.
But life got in the way and all my spare parts were given away and wound up in the junk yard.

I have to wonder if us Mopar people are more avid collectors of cars/parts/projects ?????? It has always seemed that way to me....

I own a 72 Duster 340 that I have owned since 1981. Was looking for a project, and came across a 71, V24 car.

72 Duster.jpg

V24 Duster.jpg

[

2 E-bodys
1 A-body
A couple of trucks one old, one new.
And a bunch of Jeeps.

We have five A-Bodies in the family, from 1965 up to 1972, all with V-8 from 273 - 2 bbl to 340 - 4 bbl, each one has a near and similar relative/cousin in the whole bunch, but no real doppelganger....

I am close to finishing my 74 Duster built as a cruiser, fun car for me and my kids. 360, A-500, 3.23 gears and air conditioning. When I start searching for my next project, I am looking for another 74 Duster. Partially cause I have a ton of leftover parts, but also cause I love the style and will build it way different. The next one will be a 408 tunnel rammed, 4 spd, 4.11 geared no optioned flat black painted old school street fighter themed build so it will be almost nothing like the other Duster anyway. 2 74 Dusters, 2 very different cars!

Cley

-
Back