Do you want Beaver or do you want Head???

-
When traveling in the North woods of Wisconsin on Hwy 141 you go through a town called Pound and the next town is Beaver
Okay this is no ****, I was at the cemetery today, I was walking around reading headstones, names dates, lifespan & I come across a woman with the last name Mangle, then 2 stones down the man's last name was Butts.
I laughed, mangle butts.
I also found 2 old relatives of mine that I never heard of.

Taxidermist.jpg

We've got Climax and Hell for cities here, along with a road called Big Beaver, which is conveniently exit 69 off I-75.

In Detroit off of I-75 for 16 mile road, AKA 'Big Beaver Rd' is exit # 69....

Big Beaver Rd.JPG

Last edited:
Okay this is no ****, I was at the cemetery today, I was walking around reading headstones, names dates, lifespan & I come across a woman with the last name Mangle, then 2 stones down the man's last name was Butts.
I laughed, mangle butts.
I also found 2 old relatives of mine that I never heard of.

There was a double headstone in a Detroit cemetery with the name on top of 'Beers' and the name under it 'Sample'...

I should have known this thread would not be about the kind of beaver or head I was thinking about when I read the title.

I should have known this thread would not be about the kind of beaver or head I was thinking about when I read the title.

You should have seen the 'clam' thread that was posted about ten years ago... Classic....

Ten pages within a day, and then it got deleted due to it's content... You had to be here.... :D

-
Back