DODGE C500 show truck

-
I saw it at Barrett-Jackson, missed buying it by a day. Sold for $13K there, I bet since he got it cheap he is trying to flip it for good money. It is NOT a mobile home hauler, just looks like one, custom build...

Very Cool Build! I'd like to see similar to that on a COE chassis.

I personally get hung up on the last 1% details. Like the steering wheel is old looking and not a good way, the gauges and panel look like crap. The butt end of the frame looks weak. To me if your going to do a truck like that it needs a Holland fifth wheel plate and a Rockwell 40 rear or twin screws out back. Just my opinion.

I personally get hung up on the last 1% details. Like the steering wheel is old looking and not a good way, the gauges and panel look like crap. The butt end of the frame looks weak. To me if your going to do a truck like that it needs a Holland fifth wheel plate and a Rockwell 40 rear or twin screws out back. Just my opinion.
What rear end does it have? It definitely is a 2-speed rear, just didn't take a good look at which one it was. Definitely needs a fifth wheel, but with what it can haul I would do a Binkley mini fifth...

I always wanted one for a car hauler..No need now.
Still cool in my books.

What rear end does it have? It definitely is a 2-speed rear, just didn't take a good look at which one it was. Definitely needs a fifth wheel, but with what it can haul I would do a Binkley mini fifth...

it looks like an old split rear. 20,000 at best.
Possible 2 speed but like 4.90 gears. With a big block- runs like a school bus. 55-60mph tops.

-
Back