Dodge D100 Tail Light Wiring

-

Michael Brisebois

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I know I'm mixing apples and peaches here, but you guys have always helped out with whatever Mopar question/need that I've had.

I'm back onto my 62 Dodge D100 project.

I'm looking to see if anyone makes the wiring for these tail lights. In particular ,I'm looking for: the two leads with the contacts to the bulbs.

Parts for these are not easy to come by, but I got lucky in January and found a salvage yard in Milford NH that had a few of these. I risked life and limb searching through a lot that was "glare ice", but found a treasure, so it was worth it.

I found a set of tail lights and backup lights. When I got my truck, other aftermarket lights were attached. There was some "rot hole" damage, but I did a weld repair and they will work fine (if I can replace the leads).

Thanks

Yeh, and just check the local so called "parts stores" Used to be you could buy "pigtails." Used to be there were actual catalogs. Used to be "pictoral guides" that showed various types.

My high school vehicle was a '62 D100 short box 1/2 ton Utiline with a warmed over 318 poly in it. Loved that truck. wish I had it now.

My high school vehicle was a '62 D100 short box 1/2 ton Utiline with a warmed over 318 poly in it. Loved that truck. wish I had it now.

That's what mine is...but with the 225. Still cool to me, but it was designed around a shorter person. I'm having the seats done over and hoping that we'll find another inch or two

-
Back