Dodge Dart Floor Board

-

PA65Dart

Reaction score
Does a 1965 Dodge Dart 270 Convertible share it's floor board with any other vehicle?

I want to get new front bucket seats to replace the bench (which is easy) but need to find the adapter to mount them with. I am not much of a fabricator unless someone has really good instructions.

Thanks

66 and earlier Darts work a Valiant or Barracuda is close but falls short as the Dart is longer.

chryslerfat - Do you think the front pans would match and the rear is extended? Thanks for the reply

i just finished putting floors in my 65 270 convertible. cut out the old floors cut and fit the new pans and weld them in. you will have to cut out any bolt holes or other openings you need

The difference is in the back and about 4 inches.

I agree. and..... to use the bucket seats, you will either need the reinforcing floor piece where the "inside" seat bolts to the floor or fab a piece out of sheet metal bout 12 ga for that bracket. easy. the brackets in the floor keeps your seat from becoming airborn in a "good" wreck.

i just finished putting floors in my 65 270 convertible. cut out the old floors cut and fit the new pans and weld them in. you will have to cut out any bolt holes or other openings you need

Hey there,Ive got a 65 dart 270 as well,Iam just having a 360 built for it,I have it on a rotessire ,I just built my own frame connectors
Ive got pinholes that came through after sandblasting,,where did you find your floor pans from ,,thanks for any help

Russell

Hey there,Ive got a 65 dart 270 as well,Iam just having a 360 built for it,I have it on a rotessire ,I just built my own frame connectors
Ive got pinholes that came through after sandblasting,,where did you find your floor pans from ,,thanks for any help

Russell

Russell - how is the 360 coming along? I have been thinking about what to do with my 273. Does the 360 fit well? If you don't mind, what is it running you?

the guy is building it now,,Ihoping no more the $3000 ,,hes the best engine builder around my area,,highly regaurded with high performance engines,as far fitting Iam not sure but I hoping I wont have any trouble,but as my always goes Iam sure something will frig up,,fingers crossed!!!!

-
Back