[WANTED] Dodge Dart Hang Ten

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is one here in Amarillo Texas. Not sure if you are looking for a finished/restored car or a project?

I know of one in a salvage yard in SE Nebraska. Mostly complete and intact last time I looked...it's marked "no parts" and he has a title.

Dang, did I just see that someone else is on here from Rexburg! Sweet!!! lol If you see a red 74 Dodge Dart Sport around town that'd be me!

I've got one that's rough and needs a full resto.
It's very complete though, and it's a '74 slant 6 auto.
it's located just 60 miles north of the Montana/Idaho border in Cranbrook, B.C. at my acreage.
P.M. me if you are interested.
Thanks,
Tom.

Attachments

• PB250079.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 223
  • PB250080.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 220
Dang, did I just see that someone else is on here from Rexburg! Sweet!!! lol If you see a red 74 Dodge Dart Sport around town that'd be me!

I am living in rexburg currently, If you have seen an orange/primer 70 satellite, sassy grass green 71 duster, or lil red express. That was me they have all been sold now though :( I like the dart sports alot!

I just drove by the house and forgot to look until I crossed Fairview.

I spoke to the original owner back in the 90's and looked the car over.
It was unmolested at that point. He passed away a few years ago and I think his kids tried to sell it on FABO...it appeared to be the same car with dual exhaust but had been moved to the side of the house. It was covered with a tarp in the driveway for years.
I will look again in the next few days.

Thanks for the help everyone I owned one before but got tied up in school and had to sell it. I have always liked the oddball mopars.

I just drove by the house and forgot to look until I crossed Fairview.

I spoke to the original owner back in the 90's and looked the car over.
It was unmolested at that point. He passed away a few years ago and I think his kids tried to sell it on FABO...it appeared to be the same car with dual exhaust but had been moved to the side of the house. It was covered with a tarp in the driveway for years.
I will look again in the next few days.

any luck on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back