• darttrk.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 421
  • darttrk3.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 441
  • darttrk2.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 448
  • darttrk4.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 416
Shoot, I'd like to find one with the original Cross Ram engine still intact!
And they even had Cummins back then too, huh.

I guess in the day dart was another name for econo.Everything with the dart name is the econo version.

Cool find. I'd like to find one. I wonder how much "smaller" it was than the regular pickup that year?
C

Cool find. I'd like to find one. I wonder how much "smaller" it was than the regular pickup that year?
C

One pic shows it to be about 10 inches long. LOL
Happy moparing

Shoot, I'd like to find one with the original Cross Ram engine still intact!
And they even had Cummins back then too, huh.

I know where there is one...

Attachments

• ford,iviper and others 022.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 337
C
it was in fact the same size as any other sweptline truck from 61-71. the only difference between the 61 and the other years was the grill. a one year only eggcrate grill. the economy was bases on the new slant six engine. the crossram was not offered in a truck.

Truck wheelcovers: The color pictures show the trucks with the same wheelcovers as my 59 Sweptside. Dodge went to 14inch rims on their cars for 57, so they used 56 caps to dress up the pickups, just changed color from black/white on 56 cars to red/white for pickups. I never knew they used those past 1960. I learned something new today, thanks

Man the dart name has really been whored out hasn't it?

I feel so.....USED

1962+Dodge+Dart+kudzu.jpg

-
Back