Dodge: Dejavu, Another case of mistaken Identity

-
Seriously. How many threads are gonna be started on this topic? This has to be at least 10 so far.

What you people fail to realize is the A-body darts were started as the same way as this dart. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyXxfYK6aRU"]1964 Dodge Dart TV Ad - YouTube[/ame]

What you people fail to realize is the A-body darts were started as the same way as this dart.

by taking an existing FIAT and enlarging it some then sticking dodge dart emblems on it?? interesting. who would have thought.:roll:

"The new Dart only focuses on the economy compact segment and ignores the lineage from whence it came."

Whence it came? I thought it came from the economy compact segment???????

Some people are going to ***** & moan no matter what. So what, were you expecting a 1970 4-door Dart to be reintroduced as a 2012 model.

I dont care about where and who and all that chit. I just want better freakin pictures of the car! Everything I've seen so far is just a partial shot from a weird angle.

im just going to have to break down and go over to carlin dodge and see one in person when they hit the showroom floors, i saw a pic on one of the 87 threads of a 2 door R/T that didnt look to bad ,but there is nothing like actually standing next to it before i can bash on it

xs10 there were no less than 12 threads started on this. someone was hibernating lol

I guess you're right. lol :D But I'm sure like all of you it is in :protest: to Dodge and their crappy modern cars

Some people are going to ***** & moan no matter what. So what, were you expecting a 1970 4-door Dart to be reintroduced as a 2012 model.

The pot calling the kettle black :p

Anyhow, yes, a 1970ish looking Dart would be much better. Dodge has lost it with originality. I probably should have said that I would want to talk about the design aspect and what makes cars good...

So with this being the umpt-teenth thread about bootleg products. I''ll end it now... so "Deleted, Don't Look In Here" makes a lot more sense now. the first post will just have an "X".

-
Back