Dodge Demon trunk ???

-

ValerianMagnum

the little car that could
Reaction score
i just realized that some demon and duster had body line in the middle of the trunk and others dindt ?? how come , can someone explain that to me !

thx , Joe

demon047.jpg

79021.jpg

IMG00060-20100916-0903.jpg

SANY0008.jpg

you will also notice 72's had different marker lites and slots in the bumper for the nailhead jack.

The reasoning behind why they added the rib was to add strength to the center of the lid. When closing the trunk it is very easy to dent it in from push down on it. They started to catch on after the 70 duster and early 71 dusters and demons after buyers complained about the ease of denting the lid when closing it.

The reasoning behind why they added the rib was to add strength to the center of the lid. When closing the trunk it is very easy to dent it in from push down on it. They started to catch on after the 70 duster and early 71 dusters and demons after buyers complained about the ease of denting the lid when closing it.

You are 100% right too!
Good work guys.

Hey Paul, as a matter of fact, i just got back from my yard and i sold/traded 3 of them plus kept some parts i needed for my others.
It was a good and productive weekend!

Hey Paul, as a matter of fact, i just got back from my yard and i sold/traded 3 of them plus kept some parts i needed for my others.
It was a good and productive weekend!

You dog, I'd love to spend about week in your yard just mentally soakin' in all the cool parts... I can't remember my own cell phone number but I could hang out there a week and tell you every part and car in the whole yard.... :-D

-
Back