-
Status
Not open for further replies.

2nd chance

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i have a 72 dodge demon with a built 360 engine automatic trans with a 8 3/4 rear axle with 410 gears engine has about 500 miles on it has all new brake lines fuel lines fuel tank all new brakes with front disc all new suspension brand new bfg tires new wheels new exhaust brand new 6 pack hood new headliner new carpet everything works new mirrors new door handles new front and rear bumpers. body was striped to bare metal and epoxy primed only thing left is light body work and paint. car has all original sheet metal only the left front fender was replaced grille is completely redone. too much to list. car is all together and is drivable asking 10,000.00 or make me a offer. also has built sheet and fender tags was built for export and has those tags also. i will try and put pictures up as soon as i can. car is located in washington n.j

i have a 72 dodge demon with a built 360 engine automatic trans with a 8 3/4 rear axle with 410 gears engine has about 500 miles on it has all new brake lines fuel lines fuel tank all new brakes with front disc all new suspension brand new bfg tires new wheels new exhaust brand new 6 pack hood new headliner new carpet everything works new mirrors new door handles new front and rear bumpers. body was striped to bare metal and epoxy primed only thing left is light body work and paint. car has all original sheet metal only the left front fender was replaced grille is completely redone. too much to list. car is all together and is drivable asking 10,000.00 or make me a offer. also has built sheet and fender tags was built for export and has those tags also. i will try and put pictures up as soon as i can. car is located in washington n.j

Attachments

• photo 2 (2).jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 992
  • photo 3 (2).jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 995
  • photo 3 (3).jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 999
  • photo 4 (2).jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 1,006
  • photo 4.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,006
  • photo 5.jpg