Dodge is recalling all Hellcats for Fuel Leaks

-
Every union member i have seen complain when they are mainly unskilled button pushers and make $30 and hour and then whine when they cant afford the gas for their new yacht. Then go and fight for an wage increase while they are just skimming by to do what they have to.
Its about time the unions take a hike. The day of the unions are gone. Most places value their employees.

Most places value their employees.

Really? On what planet? :eek:ops:

Not this one.... :protest:

Have you actually spent any time in an automotive factory?

Unions are needed to keep management in check. Without them the businesses would walk all over the employees. :wack:

I wasn't union, and they told me that if I wanted to get paid for 8 hours of overtime on Saturday, I had to put in 2 hours of "casual overtime" all week long. In other words, work for 10 hours FREE just to get paid for 8 hours at time and a half.... They couldn't do that to union employees... Yeah, they really gave a **** about me....

I didn't pay $60 k to put myself through college with no financial aid or scholorships just to give it away for free..... :finga:

That is funny...

Americans are some of the laziest workers in the world. This is a known fact. 20% of the workforce does 80% of the work. The other 20% mess everything up and make us look bad. They are only there to F&^K over their employer & get a check and that is it!.

:banghead:

that may be so out in california,but not here in the midwest where i work and live

I have always noticed the places with the worst management to labor relations is where there is a union. Then you have to ask yourself which came first the chicken or the egg? You would think things were bad so the workers organized to stop the poor treatment. That may have been true but many of these big unions have been around for 50 years or more. So if it was the case management started it but it is still the same 50 years later seems the union is ineffective. What I think is union bosses are just as big of bullies as management themselves. The whole cycle feeds on each other and the only people not getting any better are the workers in between. Look at where I work, the post office. Some of the biggest most powerful unions but known for a downright abusive working atmosphere with management to the point going postal became a thing. You don't see that in other government workplaces. Over at the forest service everybody is just drinking coffee counting trees, no tension with the bosses and no unions yet average full time government workers pay (non military, non postal) is 40% higher then the average postal worker with their fancy union and ogre bosses.

Really? On what planet? :eek:ops:

Not this one.... :protest:

Have you actually spent any time in an automotive factory?

Unions are needed to keep management in check. Without them the businesses would walk all over the employees. :wack:

I wasn't union, and they told me that if I wanted to get paid for 8 hours of overtime on Saturday, I had to put in 2 hours of "casual overtime" all week long. In other words, work for 10 hours FREE just to get paid for 8 hours at time and a half.... They couldn't do that to union employees... Yeah, they really gave a **** about me....

I didn't pay $60 k to put myself through college with no financial aid or scholorships just to give it away for free..... :finga:

Are you serious?
If you worked 40 hrs thru the week ot is mandatory by federal law if the company has enough employees.

Are you serious?
If you worked 40 hrs thru the week ot is mandatory by federal law if the company has enough employees.

Dead serious.

They claimed that they could get away with it because we were salary (and non-union, the union guys got paid for all of their hours)... :protest:

We were also not allowed to document our "free" overtime in the overtime reporting system as it was "casual overtime" and we weren't supposed to get paid for it... (or they didn't want it documented to come back on them later...) :finga:

If you wanted to keep your job, you didn't "make waves".... :wack:

Dead serious.

They claimed that they could get away with it because we were salary (and non-union, the union guys got paid for all of their hours)... :protest:

We were also not allowed to document our "free" overtime in the overtime reporting system as it was "casual overtime" and we weren't supposed to get paid for it... (or they didn't want it documented to come back on them later...) :finga:

If you wanted to keep your job, you didn't "make waves".... :wack:

unions did good in the past, before they went corrupt, one of the biggest things wrong now.
the original post was hellcat recall. from what I`1ve read, only one had a leak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
Back