Dodge or Plymouth - what 'cha got?

Dodge, Plymouth, or both?

• Total voters
-

MrJLR

Built, not bought
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I thought it would be interesting to see which Mopar brand is the more dominant here...
I'm a Plymouth guy.....
Edit: We're talking A-Bodies only.....

Jeff
IMG-PHOTO-ART--387505142.jpg

Last edited:
if we're talking just A-bodies - Plymouth
dascamp-jpg.jpg

it's the only one - but I have a 1st gen. and a 4th gen. Dodge Ram..

Sorry for what?!
It's an informal scientific study....lol

Jeff
I cleaned it up. I was busy uploading photos when you were posting. Great thread idea. I don't want to cause it to get off in the wrong direction. LOL

If it's for just A-bodies you can put a neither tab down. My last A-body got parted out a few years ago.

In the meantime, I have three Plymouth B-bodies, a Plymouth E-body, and a Dodge M-body.

If it's for just A-bodies you can put a neither tab down. My last A-body got parted out a few years ago.

In the meantime, I have three Plymouth B-bodies, a Plymouth E-body, and a Dodge M-body.
I really want a B-Body someday!

Jeff

Plymouth here. I do like the thinner front bumper/valance look of the Dodge front ends, but just cant get past the mismatched wheel openings :(

Now I got to change my vote... LOL.. If only A-bodies, then Plymouth.

Dodge!
I had a '69 340 Swinger back in the early '70s and now building a '69 Dart (if it ever gets out of 'paint prison').

Interesting results that Plymouth is so far ahead considering Dodge is the company that is still in business and Plymouth is long gone.
One might think that Dodge would be more popular...

Jeff

Plymouth here. I do like the thinner front bumper/valance look of the Dodge front ends, but just cant get past the mismatched wheel openings :(
Hey, how'd your Duster fenders get on my Dart?

I would like to have been in on those meetings.................
"O.K. the boys over at Dodge are killing it with this Dart. How do we get in on it?"
"But we have a Valiant AND a Duster. Don't care! We need a DART!"
"Yes, sir!"

20171022_193103.jpg

"O.K. the boys over at Dodge are killing it with this Dart. How do we get in on it?"
"Yes, sir!"

View attachment 1715116889
I may have said this before but - I like that color! :thumbsup:

"Yes, sir!"

View attachment 1715116889
It was actually the exact opposite. The Duster was selling so well that Dodge wanted their own version. In exchange, dodge gave plymouth the Scamp

-
Back