-
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Stinger*

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Here is a unique gift for some Mopar nut who has everything. A Dodge Scat Pack Key Chain. The Key Chain is made of Pewter and is highly detailed/engraved.

This would be a great keychain for anyone having a Dodge Scat Pack car...

That would be any car that came with Bumblebee Stripes. Challenger, Charger, Superbee, Coronet R/T, Dart Swinger...you get the idea.

Can be shipped if needed.

$10.00 to your door in USA or Canada. If overseas, PM me for shipping.

*Stinger*
scat_6.jpg

Awesome item, would you be willing to send one to Sydney Australia, I have a 68 Dart GTS, this would suit me just fine.

Many thanks,

George

The nice thing about this is, it doesnt weigh very much so shipping will be reasonable.... It can be shipped anywhere. Just pm me with details and I will set it up.

Not certain what they would charge to ship down under but it cant be that bad.

I should add, as people have been asking, yes, I have Paypal if that is your preference. No problem.

*Stinger*

Yes 64Lucy, they are...

Let me fill everyone in with the details. These Scat Pack Keychains were made 6-8 years ago, stuffed in a box and never sold to the public. I got my hands on a few of them and posted a few pics figuring, if I thought they were cool, other true Mopar people would think they were cool too.

More people were asking for them so, I went back to the owner and asked him not to do anything with them, I'd grab a bunch at a time and he's cool with that. Sooooo... grabin them while the grabin's good sorta speak.

I will not post anything for sale that I don't have in my possession. So, until I remove this listing, were all good.

I will be "grabin" another "never before sold item" soon too, but much more limited than the keychains. I'll let everyone know about that in a week...hehehe

I must say, it's been a great pleasure chatting with everyone... what a great bunch of cool Guys & Gals !!!

*Stinger*

Yes 64Lucy, they are...

Let me fill everyone in with the details. These Scat Pack Keychains were made 6-8 years ago, stuffed in a box and never sold to the public. I got my hands on a few of them and posted a few pics figuring, if I thought they were cool, other true Mopar people would think they were cool too.

More people were asking for them so, I went back to the owner and asked him not to do anything with them, I'd grab a bunch at a time and he's cool with that. Sooooo... grabin them while the grabin's good sorta speak.

I will not post anything for sale that I don't have in my possession. So, until I remove this listing, were all good.

Will be "grabin" another "never before sold item" soon too, but much more limited than the keychains. I'll let everyone know about that in a week...hehehe

I must say, it's been a great pleasure chatting with everyone... what a great bunch of cool Guys & Gals !!!

*Stinger*

I'll take 2..........

... and I don't even have any tail stripes. :-D

Well, that would be kind of unusual wouldn't it?
Oh! Wait!! You were talking about your Barracuda. Sorry, my mistake! You never know about tats and where they may be located.
LOL

Add me to the line please! I'll take one ... and I don't even have any tail stripes. :-D

Yeah well, Billy and his Vega project wiped my paypal account down to $8.04 :wack:so I'll have to reneg on our plan for a bit Ian. I'll hit you back again as soon as I can -- hope you still have a few available. I'm really sorry to have caused you any inconvenience.

And Ken ... no tats here. The freckles provide enough built in art. :-D

No inconvenience at all...was a pleasure chatting with you. Give me a holler when your ready and I'm sure I can make something happen.

Chat soon... I'll be heading to the post office Friday for anyone who has/will order by tomorrow night.

Thanks all !!!

*Stinger*

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back