Dodge SRT Hellcats And HEMIs Could Die In 2019

-
DICK, that still doesn't answer the question of why the gov't needs to intervene in cafe ratings! IT SHOULD NOT BE UP TO THEM TO DECIDE THAT. EMISSIONS? TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT ALL THE **** THEY PUT ON DIESEL TRUCKS! IT CHOKES THEM OUT, MORE BREAKDOWNS DUE TO THE BULLSHIT STOVEPIPE THATS PUT ON THEM WITH A HIGHER COST. As far as cars today, more plastic bullshit that if you have an accident they either cost a shitload of money to repair or they just total the vehicle. NO REASON FOR EPA TO GET INVOLVED IN THE MANUFACTURING OF OUR VEHICLES. AS FOR THE 60'S AND VERY EARLY 70'S IT WAS THE GOV'T. THAT SNUFFED OUT THE MUSCLECAR ERA NOT BROUGHT IT ABOUT.

Dude calm down and take your Valium... Seriously...

Maybe these CAFE standards have something to do with the fact that 90% of the full-size trucks and SUV's on the road never go off-road or haul a big load or tow a trailer like they're designed to do. I can't stand hearing women say "I like driving my SUV/truck because I'm high up in the air and it makes me feel safe!" or watching men overcompensating with their giant lifted F-350s with the fake ballsack hanging from the trailer hitch as they commute to their lame day job with no physical labor whatsoever judging by their huge gut :puke:

Sorry I just needed to get that out of my system lol... America needs to go on a diet, including our cars.

bring on the turbo 4 bangers..:)

i hear the turbo 4 banger mustang is selling well.. also saw a video of one with a tune running damn good times at the track..

I always found them to be pretty factual. What I like about allpar is you actually have Chrysler engineers and workers giving inside information on product development.

^^^ This... some facts here or there are wrong on the historical side but you also have the only source of interviews with former engineers and designers on the development of our beloved classics. And the rumors, news, business choices on the modern stuff is almost always 100% spot-on compared to other automotive "journalist" sites.

Keep the name calling to the N&P forum. I don't agree with ab7fh politics, but get off his case. This is America, and we ALL have a right to our opinion. Name calling is one reason I left N&P, became to be too much bullshit there.

-
Back