Dodge "Street Machine" Edition....Hope this guy isn't serious

-

64 SRT8 Dart

Reaction score
Craigslist post here in town....I hope he isn't serious about it being a "Street Machine" Edition as someone put an emblem on the trunk lid like it is. Lol :shake head: Unless I'm wrong and Dodge put out something like that unadvertised, lol.
Original Link : http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/4171470922.html

Calling all Mopar lovers $12,000

1975 dart swinger street machine edition.
No tire kickers or joy riders bring cash no checks or money orders. Price is firm so no haggling may do trading but you will need at least 7k in cash my number is 785 *** xxxx

Attachments

• Sm1.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 501
  • Sm2.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 503
  • Sm3.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 507
  • Sm4.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 480
I hope he isn't serious about it being a "Street Machine" Edition

That's a super rare 75 Swinger "street machine edition" Wall E lookalike.

Attachments

• th.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 434
Another one here in Colorado..!!! Just WOW!! NUTZ!! Orig link :
http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4131262110.html

1967 plymouth barracuda $10 (westminster)

1967 plymouth barracuda,318 runs,904 automatic,10 inch rear end. Very clean rust free body. This car came from Texas. Perfect project for the Mopar lover!!! $10,000
obo. Sorry no email, please call.

seven two o-*** xxxx
Thanks,
DH

Attachments

• Cuda.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 477
  • cuda2.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 483
  • cuda3.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 475
  • cuda4.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 469
  • cuda5.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 482
hay i have some of those street machine tag ought those back in the late 80's for something i owned back then

1967 plymouth barracuda,318 runs,904 automatic,10 inch rear end. Very clean rust free body. This car came from Texas. Perfect project for the Mopar lover!!! $10,000

seven two o-*** xxxx
Thanks,
DH
Note the duster grille on the 75 dart front beak. Oh and on the 67 cuda did they come with a ten inch rear end ?!? Lol

seven two o-*** xxxx
Thanks,
DH

if your into barracudas that sure beats buying a rusty POS, I be cash would do alot of justice with the price

I really like the quality of the black paint job on the hood of the "street machine". Makes you wonder about the quality of the other work.
The 67 may be rust free, but it looks like a lot of dents and dings. The engine bay looks like a lot of dust, could it be possible the car sat for three days without be run?

yep they came like that from the factory in 75 complete with the hand cut lopsided hole in the hood to make it bite better on the passenger side , each hood hole was filed until the air balance was perfect , I'm buying this one , the checks in the mail boys .

You know that very well might be a factory special, Chrysler Corp. in the mid seventies was known for crooked nameplates and emblems.

Y'know what's really sad?.......when you hear owners of cars like this one say they've got $4,000 in the heads from "a friend of a friend who knows his stuff"......and sadly, you believe him!

You could buy that script from Mr Gasket in the eighties I sold alot of them.

I'll tell ya what takes 5K right off the top fer me, 'n that's those stupid fake-butterfly-bug-catcher -injector-scoops.

NOTHING says "I'm failin' ta be cool" better'n one'aah them

-
Back