Dodge unveils last super-fast gasoline muscle car, Challenger SRT Demon 170

-
I know, i was wondering why in the world they added that number...because it sure doesnt bring blistering fast cars to mind

Apparently it's a reference to "170-proof" as in E-85 being 85% alcohol which is 170-proof in terms of beverages, that's the fuel it needs to run to make the claimed top power number. Kinda clever IMO.

Won't be long now we will see them for sale at dealers with 100k or more mark ups over sticker. Not likely anyone will get them at sticker price. Yeah there will always be someone who will say I bought at sticker price but that will be the exception to the rule. World record dealer markups here we come.

Heard it first hand dealer already sold his 5 at $125k over sticker with waiting lists at $150k over.

i don't know about that. i see a lot of electric cars in this area. seem to be more and more every day.

Hey abody joe,

There are definitely areas where electric is selling better but usually around Urban centers, not rural.
Here's something I read about electric vehicle sales recently. Made a lot of sense.

EV Car Mania May be Over, or at Least Slowing

Electric vehicles?

0B2BD5A8-B31F-4FDD-90A1-9F3FD1A29657.jpeg

M
Heard it first hand dealer already sold his 5 at $125k over sticker with waiting lists at $150k over.
Must be like the dealers in the Tulsa area , will bet they ask at least $130,000 , around here they want to get rich off of every sale !

great car wish I could get one , but the way the gov is ******* us over not sure it will be practical in 5 years . Iḿ screwed , i drive over 120 miles a day on a slow day electric is not for me Iĺl be spending half my day charging the car or sitting in traffic . My gas cars i fill twice a week

-
Back