Does anybody sell new or refurb disc brake upper control arms

-

hemichuck

Reaction score
Just started to get the front end together for my 70 Swinger and realized that out of all the brake stuff I have laying around that there are no Upper control arms worth using and only one lower with the sway bar bracket. Does anybody repop or refurb these and have them available?
I bought a couple of tubular uppers but they are 1/8 inch too wide to fit.I dont want to start beating or bending on my fresh paint to make them fit.

You can check the sales ads here for the upper arms (I'm assuming you're looking for the 73+). You can get a good set of tubular arms from RMS. mopardude318 has a set on his car.

I bought a set of tubular arms off e-bay and when I went to install them they were about 1/8th inch wide.I've been watching the sale ads here but they seem to dis
disappear pretty quick.

hemichuck
hemi71x here--
As the above poster stated, i do lots of suspension, and brake parts rebuilding.
Sold quite a few items to members here on this forum, and thru my eBay sales.
Anyway.
If your working on a 1970 A body car, i don't have any more lower control arms for the 65-72 cars with sway bar mount tabs on them.
All the ones that i had in stock, have now sold.
I do have a pair of 73-76 LCA's with sway bar mount tabs on them, all rebuilt, ready to go.
Also have a pair of 70-72 B body, 70-74 E body LCA's with sway bar mount tabs, all rebuilt, ready to go.
Also i do have 62-76 A body LCA's WITHOUT sway bar mount tabs, ready to go.
At this time i do not have any big ball joint 73-76 upper control arms, in stock.
Sold out, all gone, at this time.
A 73-76 a body donor car, will soon be coming available to me for parts, but that won't be for another 3 weeks or so.
At that time, i hope to have a pair of UCA's to clean up, and put up for sale.
If i can help you out with what i have, i would be happy to do that.
Jim V.

I am looking for 73-76 UCAs and LCAs with swaybar tabs if HemiChuck passes on these

I have upper and lower control arms (both types) for your '70 Swinger. No good on the '73-6 stuff at the moment. Mine are used parts that will probably need new bushings and ball joints.
Thanks, Mark

-
Back