does anyone know what car/year that one grill comes off of?

-

eviper21

Reaction score
i know, totally vague and not even any pictures lol. But it'll fit a 70-72 duster. Its usually chrome, and its flat all the way across. Its not the standard duster/valiant grill from 70-72 either. Anyone have pics?? or know what kind of grill I'm talking about??

I'm guessing you are thinking about the 1969 Valiant grille? It will fit the 70-72 Dusters, made of aluminum and is pretty flat.

69 valiant but mine has an emblem that I've never seen before and it appears to be OEM

Attachments

• 69%20g.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 557
^^^ yes that one! FREAKING SWEET. so 69 valiant I'ma look for. Anyone else have pics of that? i seen a couple of them here on the board, but never save the pics.

thanks guys

This one?
521296f4.jpg

Looks like the standard valiant/duster grill emblem.

The one in post #4 is not a US/Canada car; it's either a BUX or a CKD with different trim -- hence the "VALIANT" badge (same as the Dart-shaped '65 Canadian Valiant Custom 200) and central emblem.

^^^ yes that one! FREAKING SWEET. so 69 valiant I'ma look for. Anyone else have pics of that? i seen a couple of them here on the board, but never save the pics.

thanks guys

contact bbodybill he has one for sale

The one in post #4 is not a US/Canada car; it's either a BUX or a CKD with different trim -- hence the "VALIANT" badge (same as the Dart-shaped '65 Canadian Valiant Custom 200) and central emblem.

Part correct it's a 74 Scamp but the grille came from Turkey (not the bird rather the country)

so if itll fit a 70 duster, will it fit a 70 dart????? (since the 70-71 dart and 70 demon had the same grill)

Grr... everyone driving up the prices of 69 Valiant grilles. So, if a 69 Valiant grille fits a 70-72 Duster, will a 70-72 duster grille fit a 69 valiant?

Grr... everyone driving up the prices of 69 Valiant grilles. So, if a 69 Valiant grille fits a 70-72 Duster, will a 70-72 duster grille fit a 69 valiant?

Yes, both ways, just mounting differences. 69 has screw holding it to the bumper filler panel, the plastic ones have rectangular holes for the plastic clips to clip into

Sorry Dan, please explain the BUX and CKD terms for me... I have two grills with these emblems.. and a couple without, all have mounting holes for the emblem.
Thanks

Are you saying just because of the Valiant emblem? Mine has the center emblem and last I checked I'm still in SoCal.

Attachments

• ashton's valiant 057.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 328
Sorry Dan, please explain the BUX and CKD terms for me... I have two grills with these emblems.. and a couple without, all have mounting holes for the emblem.
Thanks

I believe Dan may have been talking about the name plate and not the center emblem

Attachments

• val.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 332
Here's mine.
The second pic shows a little bit of detail on how they mount.

Attachments

• 20110915_81.JPG
    187.3 KB · Views: 325
  • 20110915_85.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 322
  • 20100711_44.JPG
    150 KB · Views: 327
-
Back