Does anyone know

-
That far left one was the one that had me stumped. Just hadn't seen that style before. May have to look into a set to add to the collection.

They are nice in that they aren't brittle, they will twist a fair way before they break, actually I never broke one,, but got it twisted about 45*..

The drill pilots help a bunch if you got a nub of a broken bolt, or a depression to set it on/in...

That is a tool to modify the "flux capacitor" so it will back further than 1955.....and not have to run on trash in the future :glasses7:

Negative!! Already done with the hovercraft conversion in 2015, and only $29,995!! Really put that old reamer out to pasture!!

They are nice in that they aren't brittle, they will twist a fair way before they break, actually I never broke one,, but got it twisted about 45*..

The drill pilots help a bunch if you got a nub of a broken bolt, or a depression to set it on/in...

Oh, so the sliding piece is a drill guide?

Oh, so the sliding piece is a drill guide?

No, the sliding nut allows you to move it as close the the break as pos,, minimizing torque on the unused shaft, perhaps preventing the twist in the last pic,, it's nice that they don't snap..,

The tubes (pilots) on the left of box, have a hole at one end to fit over a broken "nub" to be removed,, the other end has the smaller size hole of the appropriate drill size..

Attachments

• screw extractor con't 003.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 148
  • screw extractor con't 004.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 133
  • screw extractor con't 012.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 148
guaranteed! screw extractor/easy out commonly sold by snap on. very common in most auto shops. can't believe its debatable!

guaranteed! screw extractor/easy out commonly sold by snap on. very common in most auto shops. can't believe its debatable!

The great thing about this site is sharing knowledge, not scoffing at the unknowing..,

Most of our members prob don't hang around professional shops, but have great imaginations,, lol,

hope it helps

Thanks for bringing this up Fishy. I remember seeing one of those in my Dad's old tool box, and didn't know what it was.

The great thing about this site is sharing knowledge, not scoffing at the unknowing..,

Most of out member prob don't hang around professional shops, but have great imaginations,, lol,

hope it helps

Yep. I hope it always stays that way. Thanks for the help

-
Back