Does your S/O like your early A-body?

-
My wife likes my Dart a lot better than she liked the car that I had when we started dating back in '90. Back then I had a little 63 Nova and she hated it.

The few times Dad had the Dart out of the barn, she thought it was cool. When he sold it to me in 2001, she was very supportive.

Mine loved the Dart, surface rust and all. I was using it as my dd when we first started dating. She hated the bikes though. She is now my ex...and I still have my Hondas.

My wife specifically told me to look for a 1963 , she didn't care what brand, for a specific reason. When I bought the dart, and brought it home, she loved it, goes to car shows with me all the time. Now here's the kicker, she said she likes it better then all the Corvette's I owned (4).

my late wife drove the demon at the track went mid 12's little gril also drove it at the track high 12's me at track high 11's my present s/o can not drive a 4 speed(not going to teach her) but helps work on it an does a GREAT JOB getting it ready for car showes and the dreag races I THINK SHE IS A KEEPER

Hell no. It "bit" her when she walked by it once, stock '65 raingutter commando exhaust caught her shin out back. She says it takes time away from her, that's why I say we are still together. Its a tightrope walk, I get most of my work done when her and the kids are at school, and never let the accounts cross. I got my hobby slush fund, and she has the rest of my money.

-
Back