dog pee

-

reddishdsb

Reaction score
Anybody know a sure fire way to stop a dog from peeing on my tire and wheels every day?
Good dog just likes to mark his place.

Household ammonia. Use a watering can or jar with holes in the lid to sprinkle the ammonia like rain drops in the area where you don't want critter pee or poop.

And by the way... if you have a female dog every loose male around will pee and poop on your property.

remove his "pee pee'r"?????
I will try the ammonia thing. I paint a rim and the little sucker trys to keep it clean with his pee!!!!???????

Read the label at the store, unscented or lemon scented aint gonna do it.

Rims charged with a low voltage will teach them that it is not safe to do that.
24 volt positive to the rim and the ground to the earth.

They won't pee on ANY rims after a time or two, vinegar, ammonia or not.

Rims charged with a low voltage will teach them that it is not safe to do that. 24 volt positive to the rim and the ground to the earth. They won't pee on ANY rims after a time or two, vinegar, ammonia or not.
WOW!!! Now that's funny! :prayer:LOL

The electrocution method has the added bonus of working with people too. And a lot of other mammals.

1. cut end off 110 extension cord
2. 4ft x4ft hail screen/wiremesh/chickenwire
3. park tire on screen in yard/dirt not on concrete.
4. ground is not used.
5. run one wire to car body other to screen
6. dog steps on screen and pees on tire completing electrical curcit.
7. does not kill them but from all the racket in your yard you will think it did.
8. also works on metal trash cans.
9. 12 pack of beer is optional

you can plug it in to a switched outlet so you can turn it off and on easily. one time cure. also works with skillet and leftovers also. my neighborhood dogs would not even walk in my yard for years lol

If you don't mind your car smelling good my wife sprays her perfume on the tires and it repels the dogs right away, she parks at work and dogs used to pee on her tires and she simply sprays her perfume or body spray on them and that's that!! They have cheap brands that work at wal mart lol!!

:wack:Catheter the dog and put the tube in his collar, Bet he will rarely pee!

I'm with ragtopfury.........................the bitches squat, not lift a leg! Plus they are usually better tempered............except for the crazy beagle I have now! LOL!

And by the way... if you have a female dog every loose male around will pee and poop on your property. ...............that is what the well placed round is for grumpuscreature...lol

Got the same problem. Got home with the bike one day last week, soon as he seen it thru the window he marched outside and hiked a leg.

-
Back