Doing a 180 on my 66-Valiant project...

-

greenhornet

Reaction score
I've changed my mind about the direction I'm going with my 66-Valiant... It's 66340SEDAN's fault 8) ... Everytime I see his white and primer fender Valiant I ask myself, do I really wanna a sleeper or do I want a balls to da wall era-correct gasser... I'm still going 383 with a 8.8 explorer 3.73 locker..

LOL I have changed my direction several times after seeing all the cool cars on this site. Now I 'm debating going with a 4 sp instead of auto.

LOL I have changed my direction several times after seeing all the cool cars on this site. Now I 'm debating going with a 4 sp instead of auto.

Seconded. I am still collecting the last of my pieces before I render my faithful old Valiant useless untill I get it all together.
I keep coming across good stuff. I just had a guy offer me an 833 for 100 bucks. Now I am trying to decide if I want to add changing her over to a four speed to my list of "plans"

I've changed my mind about the direction I'm going with my 66-Valiant... It's 66340SEDAN's fault 8) ... Everytime I see his white and primer fender Valiant I ask myself, do I really wanna a sleeper or do I want a balls to da wall era-correct gasser... I'm still going 383 with a 8.8 explorer 3.73 locker..

What did I do??.....:toothy10: BTW, it is tan :toothy10:

Picture 659.jpg

I,ve aslo changed direction and made other plans for my 66 Dart!LOL
trim 023.jpg

car pics 66 Dart 004.jpg

car pics 66 Dart 207.jpg

To this in 18 months,since I had the car shipped from Alalbama to Toronto,Canada
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9SER_g-C58"]YouTube- My 66 Dart[/ame]

trim 023.jpg

car pics 66 Dart 004.jpg

car pics 66 Dart 207.jpg

Have the same problem, can't decide what motor to build, mild or wild. Every time i go to a drag race, I get some bad influences.

Wanna buy my 66 the strait axle is done and its set up with a motor plate so it's easy to put a BB in.

I checked yours out, good lookin project... Would like to see it finished, did you just get burnt out on it? It' gonna be a SWEET ride...

I'm going straight axle for sure, just need to cut 5.5"s out of the A-100 straight axle and come up with some shorter springs... I've figured out my wheel combo, only delima I'm having is tunnel ram with 2-4's or 68 dart/cuda hemi scoop.. Which would be most era correct???

-
Back