Donner pass snowfall

-
The University of California (Berkeley) Central Sierra Snow Lab in the Donner Pass area currently reports a total of just over 44.2-feet (531.1") of snowfall since November 1, 2022.
35" in the past 24 hours
71" in the past 48 hours
141+" in the past 7 days

That's crazy!

The last time I looked, within the last month, Mammoth Mtn. had recorded 33' this season and the ski resort was thinking they would be skiing until July 4th :realcrazy:

That idiot in the ford truck was still on the gas at the 18:00 mark... With the wheels cut one direction or the other. sheesh.

That grader doesn't need your help.

9E3F410C-459E-4F49-BEB9-F655099A0551.png

The summit has 673” as of now.

Mother nature has resolved California's water shortage looking like
It's CA.... Mark my words.. they will be in a drought emergency 2 years after the massive rain and snow stops. It takes them that long to empty the full reservoirs and lakes into the sea.

Getting hit by the same system here in Reno.. My yard last night just before the last of the system hit us with another 2-3 inches...

20230228_205127.jpg

It's noon hour out here in Commiefornia, and Interstate 80 is still closed down, due to the severe winter weather 03.01.2023

Big Bear and Lake Arrowhead down south has been closed for like 3 days. Really surprised Cajon Pass on I 15 between LA and Vegas hasn't been in that same situation.

Big Bear and Lake Arrowhead down south has been closed for like 3 days. Really surprised Cajon Pass on I 15 between LA and Vegas hasn't been in that same situation.

Inland Mopars Car Club has members that live in Twin Peaks, close to the elevation of Lake Arrowhead.
I checked on them by email yesterday and they reported they've had over five feet of snow. Said it's like living in an igloo. They've been working with their neighbors to try to clear their road but they have the same problem the County is having with snow removal...there's no place to put the plowed snow.

Thought the Grape Vine was closed the other day

It's CA.... Mark my words.. they will be in a drought emergency 2 years after the massive rain and snow stops. It takes them that long to empty the full reservoirs and lakes into the sea.

Getting hit by the same system here in Reno.. My yard last night just before the last of the system hit us with another 2-3 inches...

View attachment 1716057640
That's crazy. It's 83° in Tampa....

I was in Hudson last week.. 85 degrees... landed in Denver for layover.. -12... lol.
Wow dude! What did you have 2 suitcases? Lol, I'm about half an hour from Hudson, I used to live there and actually was really nice, until the Meth and pill heads all came down. They're still parts of it that are really nice though

Wow dude! What did you have 2 suitcases? Lol, I'm about half an hour from Hudson, I used to live there and actually was really nice, until the Meth and pill heads all came down. They're still parts of it that are really nice though
Mom lives in Hudson.. I was there about 3 weeks while she had cataract surgery on both eyes. She's in a fairly nice moho park.. no crackheads. Only time I regretted wearing shorts back was that stint on the jetway in Denver... was a nice warm 20 degrees when I landed in Reno...

:lol:

Mom lives in Hudson.. I was there about 3 weeks while she had cataract surgery on both eyes. She's in a fairly nice moho park.. no crackheads. Only time I regretted wearing shorts back was that stint on the jetway in Denver... was a nice warm 20 degrees when I landed in Reno...

:lol:
Hope Her Surgery went well! That's crazy the amount of climate difference we can have in February!

-
Back