Dont Be Worried

-

805moparkid

Slant and AFX Guy
Reaction score
Hey guys my time on the site here for the next months is going to be nill. Getting Married in a week, then off to Italy for 2 more weeks. When I get back its off to MATS 2014 so if I start getting slow to return messages don't worry, im just swamped right now.

Love you guys and gals :glasses7:

What, you won't hide in the bathroom on your honeymoon with your phone talking to us??? :banghead:

Congratulations and have a relaxing safe trip Edd.

Congrats! Have a blast on your Honeymoon! We were looking to do the same thing but opted not to go there until our 5 year.

What, you won't hide in the bathroom on your honeymoon with your phone talking to us??? :banghead:

Congratulations and have a relaxing safe trip Edd.

Haha I don't think I can afford the calls!

To Funny about the couch, love BBT!

Awesome!!!

Get lots of pictures in Italy and post please.

Congratulations and make it for a lifetime!!!

This is my second time going, I did a quick tour over there when we went to see LAnce Armstrong win his 7th Tour De France. But yes ill post lots of pics, just not all :downtown:

Congrats! Have a blast on your Honeymoon! We were looking to do the same thing but opted not to go there until our 5 year.

All I can say is don't wait, if you can afford it and have the time don't wait.

Hopefully he'll be too busy for that!! Congrats!! Geof

Giggity Giggity Oh Right!

A big Congratulations from Treva and I .:cheers:. Your Arkansas friends on the hill :wav: getting married !! wow :supz:

???ITALY???? You gonna tour the Chrysler factory?

Congrat's!!! And have a great trip!

Here are a couple you can try on her.

Why do women get married in white? So they can match the rest of the kitchen appliances.

Why do women have smaller feet? It's an evolutionary thing so they can stand closer to the sink.

Jack

Congrat's!!! And have a great trip!

Here are a couple you can try on her.

Why do women get married in white? So they can match the rest of the kitchen appliances.

Why do women have smaller feet? It's an evolutionary thing so they can stand closer to the sink.

Jack

A woman wakes up in middle of the night to find that her husband isn't in bed. Curious, she gets up and looks through the house for him. She finds him in the kitchen staring at the wall in deep thought, blinking back tears.

She asks him, "What's the matter dear?"

He asks, "Remember 20 years ago when you were 16 and we first started dating?"

"Yes", she says...

"Remember when your father caught us having sex in the back seat of my car?"

"Yes", she says...

"Remember when he said that we either get married or he would have me sent to jail?", he asked with a tear running down his cheek.

"Yes", she says...

"I would have gotten out today...."

:thumrigh: Congrats Ed on the upcoming marriage & honeymoon in Italy....Very Cool !!!

Hope to see you again @ MATS.....

Make sure that you get some of that good 'ol Italian food, like John Pinette talks about, I love this part of his act:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpMkRIXhLH0"]John Pinette "France & Italy" - YouTube[/ame]

Congrats man! Take time, lifes to short!!!!!! And remember........... a Happy Wife equals a happy life (to you) ;)

CONGRATS!!! Have a fun time!!!

-
Back