Don't mail pot to your bud when you're stoned.

-

demon seed

The Original Demon Seed
Reaction score
Article speaks for itself
Post office pot bust

A police officer in Ontario holds up the package filled with pot.
Updated: Sat Oct. 16 2010 16:20:50

ctvcalgary.ca

Alert Canada Post employees in Ontario helped police nab a man who tried to mail a package filled with pot to Alberta.

The Canada Post employees thought the package smelled funny and alerted police.

Inside the package, the post office employees and police officers found two ounces of marijuana.

The package was destined for Banff, and the return address was clearly marked.

Police paid a visit to that address, now a Port Hope, Ontario man is facing possession and trafficking charges.

LOL!!!
A while back, probably 5 or 6 years ago, some lady tried to mail herself 37 ounces. When she arrived hom from out of state, the police were waiting for her to share. LOL:toothy10:

I have seen it done by layering packaging without getting ANY residue on the outside of the package. ,then encase the whole contents in spiced melted candle wax several inches thick. So that at first glance what you have is a candle. I have also seen jars of jam from overseas where the jam was remelted and suspended by a thread was a large chunk of hash so that the chunk of hash was right in the middle of the jam when it cooled and hardened. If the jam is dark enough it will pass visual inspection. As long as you are careful to not leave any residue on the outside of the jar, it will pass right by a dogs sniffer. The secret is to leave absolutely NO residue for a dog to sniff, basically what you are doing is encapsulating the stuff without no outside trace.

Friend of mine used to do this all the time. The packages were addressed to his dog and came from the sender's dog. KGB rules!

LOL, thats funny :D

Now Keith, I just can't help but noticing a few 2009 / 2010 thread revivals this morning all having to do with mother nature's favorite candy. Did you go on a bender last night??? LOL!!!!

Psssstttt ... don't forget, it's "puff, puff, pass." ;-)

at least it didnt smell like bacon
tongue3.gif

This thread is 3 years old even though the original story was a true story it had a sad but funny ending. Get over it.:angry7:

-
Back