Don't touch my car

-
Illeagal to ride a bike on the sidewalk here....beileve it or not, it's ticketable.

That was great LMAO! I ride, but it's the SUPER HEROES like that (which is most of them) which give the average joe cyclist and bum rap. Also the sidewalks are full of pedestrians which are hard to avoid at 25-35 mph. If you respect the traffic, 90% of the time they will do the same. Just my $.02.

I used to ride and I never rode on the sidewalk. It is far more dangerous because pedestrians are not looking for a guy going 25 mph on a bike. I also would never lean on somebodies car in traffic. Not my stuff don't touch it.

One of my big pet peeves is people who ride their bikes on the sidewalk. Especially when they expect you to stop for them when they cross at an intersection. In most places a bicycle is treated like a vehicle and is supposed to follow the rules of the road. If cyclists ride on the sidewalk too, they assume that they are pedestrians and we have to yield to them. But as far as I can, most cyclists don't seem to know how to follow any road rules anyway (stopping at lights or signs, signalling, etc.).

Yeah I forgot to mention the bone heads who have no reguards for traffic laws. There just as bad as the SUPER HEROES.

that was good , here the law says never on a sidewalk and they do ticket when they see it , we also have some bike lanes dowtown and painted boxes in the front of the turning lanes for bikes to wait for the light to change then go first and get out of the way but with so many bikes on the streets here they regularly try to slide down the curb side between the parked cars and the moving or waiting cars and that is where I get agro ,we give them a lane and the right to be in traffic so use them and drive right - scratch my cuda and your going to get bit by a big steel fish .

First let me say I am a bike rider.
Sometimes you do have to ride in traffic and you should obey all the traffic laws. Please be nice to the bikes out there.

That being said, I would have done the same thing if that jackass was using me as his kickstand. :cheers:

Funny video, and yeah i'd be pissed too if some cyclist leaned on my car like that. He should learn to balance himself at stops, not that hard to do after some practice.

Riding bikes on sidewalks is illegal in most states. They WILL ticket for it here in Wyoming. Cyclists are given the same rights and responsibilities as other vehicles on the road and bike riders who disobey or disregard traffic laws are just as big of jerks as those who do so in their cars.

LOL! Man that was great. A little mild though. You shoud have seen the gas station attendants face when I dressed him down in public at the top of my lungs with veins buldging in my for head, for leaning his overalls and *** on the side of my dart after dropping my new chrome gas cap! No one but me puts gas in now and I don't go to Swifty Gas anymore!!!!

-
Back