Door glass channel runs

-

CUUDAK

Reaction score
Results from the search stunk!

Cheapest vendor for the channel runs that clip onto the front of the doorglass. Holds the glass into the vent window channel.

????????

Got mine from year One several years ago. Dont know if they still have in stock.

Are you talking about the silver/grey piece of slick plastic that attaches to the glass? You can purchase it new from your dodge dealer for $64... Part number 1-02932230 Year one Part #FD322230
I just purchased a set.

Are you talking about the silver/grey piece of slick plastic that attaches to the glass? You can purchase it new from your dodge dealer for $64... Part number 1-02932230 Year one Part #FD322230
I just purchased a set.

Yeah I think,
Mine are black and have the fuzzy stuff on them. They have 2 white clips that attatch them at the top and bottom front edge of the doorglass. Since the regulator has one mount location I assume they hold the glass in the vent window track.

yes you guys are talking the same thing, I just recently installed this on my 69dart,they work quite well-- just a couple of hole puches & cut off the extra material. Lawrence

The correct pices are a felt laminated plastic channel. The forward guides are held in place with small pins through holes in the glass. I've not seen something different.
Good luck

Called the local Dodge dealer and he stated they are on N.B.!

Damn! National Backorder.................

I just got mine the other day. Must have got the last set.
I would like to find the plastic clips that attach the weatherstrip to the glass.

I think I could probably make the little plastic guides but I dont know about making the felt backed channel.
I found a way to seperate the top of the vent window frame and take the door glass in and out the top. I did unbolt the vent window frame and lift it about 2 inches.
You wouldn't want to walk away from the car while its in this condition. If the door were to be closed major damage could occur.

Ok folks, you better head to the dealer and get yours ordered! 47 left nationwide. The part number is listed in this thread.

Wow! I still haven't recieved my order from 12-28-11. My dealer says a few other dealers have them but won't let them go! WTF! Took my money and then tell me I HAVE TO WAIT!

seriously? I would demand refund--- certain vendors have these listed-- at about the same price. if you are waiting on just these do some searching. Lawrence

We buy that stuff for the shop by the foot. I mean by looking at the picture it seems like the same stuff.

We buy that stuff for the shop by the foot. I mean by looking at the picture it seems like the same stuff.
Not the same stuff!
They are molded. I just picked mine up today. I was shocked to see that they were made in Germany on 6/13/11 12:57. They are exactly like the ones that were on there too. Not gray but the original black.

Attachments

• DSCN1958.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,133
I just looked at the picture for the link I sent, they do look grey, but are in fact black exactly like the ones you pictured. maybe it is a protective sheeting or something in the picture?

I just looked at the picture for the link I sent, they do look grey, but are in fact black exactly like the ones you pictured. maybe it is a protective sheeting or something in the picture?
Ahh, ok.
I got them on the glass with the retainers/guides. Slid it into the vent window frame and it is toooooo tight and hard to slide. Did you use some powder graphite or something to make it slide easier?? Looks like it is rubbing the felt off near the bottom!

-
Back