door handles

-
J. P there is some nice originals on e bay .They are saying on a link here last week reproductions do not fit flush to the door , and leaving a gap .And not much difference in price, gotta watch that Chins stuff Mass Production.

Anyone have experience with the door handles from YearOne? They're way more expensive ($300 last I checked) and I'm wondering why.

Good shape..I bought from a member for $50 for my 66 Dart,but they,re for later model a-body.At work now,so will try to get you pics tomorrow.

They are saying on a link here last week reproductions do not fit flush to the door , and leaving a gap .And not much difference in price, gotta watch that Chins stuff Mass Production.
I have a set of the ones PG sells- they fit fine, work perfectly, and look good (and have been on the car -outside- for 2 years and look as good as they did the day they were put on).

I have a pair,, very nice,, haven't tried to fit them yet..

I think PG has a 20% off sale,, and free shipping,, right now

http://www.pgclassic.com/files/cat_page/cat10.html

-------------------

Ya know,, when I bought these handles a coupla years ago, I got flamed for buying from Asia... I gave some flip answer... but now,, after travelling across our Nations,,, and seeing the result of the economy... I buy Canada/USA now.. for whatever it's worth...

I have a set that are pushing 4 years old, they are beginning to show some pitting. But, what did I expect for the price? I'm happy, as they are on my racecar and you can't see the pitting at 100+ MPH. LOL

-
Back