Door Seal?

-

340sixpack

Reaction score
Any body making the door jamb seal in front of the quarter window yet?I have seen advertisement for refurbishing your old ones but i dont have them to start with.Are the barracuda and dart seals the same?

kinda cofused here. If you're talking about the weather strip that slides into a stainless channel on the qrtr glass of a no post car, YearOne had them for my B'cuda

Sorry,i thought this would be confusing,at the top of the door jamb,front of
the quarter panel,you have to have door open to see it,in front of quarter
glass it fills the opening between the glass and front of the quarter panel.Without it in place you can look down inside the quarter panel.

Molded rubber piece about hand size, with sheet metal screws attaching ?
Dunno if those interchange or not. Seems to me they should.

Thats it.I have not seen new ones for the older darts either just thought if
they were the same as the cuda i would use them if i found a used set.

Just bought mine from Stele Rubber for ,70 Dart. Delivered next day. 49.95 plus shipping I think.

They don't make them yet for the 63-66 yet. But I redid mine with this stuff called plastic dip, you can get it at Home depot. They have a Dip and a Spray, I used the spray and they come out looking like brand new. They take the shape, will fill minor holes (may require more spraying or dipping)

Best of all it is the same shape, no breaking in the seal to conform.

They don't make them yet for the 63-66 yet. But I redid mine with this stuff called plastic dip, you can get it at Home depot. They have a Dip and a Spray, I used the spray and they come out looking like brand new. They take the shape, will fill minor holes (may require more spraying or dipping)

Best of all it is the same shape, no breaking in the seal to conform.
I was thinking of that myself but i dont have the steel part to begin with.I
might fab the steel and try that plastidip.Thanks

-
Back