Door Window Glass to Track connectors - Anyone know where to get these?

-

Thrashard340

Reaction score
Hey Everyone. I need the connectors to attach the glass to the track. I was at Infineon today and The Mopar Shop was there. They had E-body connectors but they didn't have A-body ones. Anyone know where to get these?

Thanks in advance.

I'm missing at least 3 of these.

MoparsNorthoftheGate060708 048.jpg

MoparsNorthoftheGate060708 049.jpg

MoparsNorthoftheGate060708 044.jpg

These were the little buggers I was looking for. I think RT Specialties carries them under the description 1/4-20 washer - lock nut. Sorry, pics a little blurry. The screws and standard lock washers can be obtained at the hardware store, 1/4-20 x 3/4". The upper part of the windows have nylon washers between the glass and the track. I didn't have the nut-washer described above so I used a standard nut over a rubber washer stacked on a nylon washer. So far, so good. We'll see what happens after extended use.

Duster part 060708 001.jpg

Duster part 060708 002.jpg

Dammit! I saw the same link in a previous post searching through the archives that you provided and forgot all about it. When I started the thread I didn't know that was what I needed. Thanks for reminding me about that website Redfish.

Thrashard, if the ones off the 4-dr will work, feel free to grab them.

Thanks GTX. I'm pretty sure they're the same. I think my hardware store fix should do the job. But you should definitely hang onto those as you never know when you'll need them.

-
Back