Double sided vintage valiant sign

-

Darnells Garage

Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Hello all,new member here. I don't currently have any A body's,but have had a few in the past.
I collect old signs. I got this valiant sign from the Zumwalt Chrysler dealership in mid 80s located in Santa Rosa California. I worked there then delivering parts.
The sign was painted over on one side and preserved on the other by the building.
I had always wondered what the circle sign was? When they were repaniting the building one day I had gone up on the roof and removed it. I carefully removed the weathered latex paint and reaveled and very nice condition double sided valiant sign.

View attachment 1715441053 View attachment 1715441054 Hello all,new member here. I don't currently have any A body's,but have had a few in the past.
I collect old signs. I got this valiant sign from the Zumwalt Chrysler dealership in mid 80s located in Santa Rosa California. I worked there then delivering parts.
The sign was painted over on one side and preserved on the other by the building.
I had always wondered what the circle sign was? When they were repaniting the building one day I had gone up on the roof and removed it. I carefully removed the weathered latex paint and reaveled and very nice condition double sided valiant sign.

Cool sign!

That's pretty cool!
I like the fact that you saved it, I bet it would have been just thrown away eventually..........

It was high on the tower of the left side of the dealership pic. There hangs a similar size BWM repair sign there now!

Nice sign I missed one of those many years ago.
I found this one attached to a building near here.
They are out of business and no contact number to call about it.
It will be in the trash I am sure at some point.
IMG_0519.JPG

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Cool sign! There was one of those signs at the Vallejo ca marina. It hung from a pole near the sidewalk long after the boat dealership was gone. I always had my eye on it til one day it disapeared!
Chrysler made some pretty cool boats back then.
A freind of mine just picked up a 340 super bee boat.
Has a tuff wheel,Chrysler tach,and the muscle car style hood pins on the motor cover.
I found this literature at zumwalt dealership that shows where you could get in 1973 a 440+6 boat or a
440 2x4 boat and even a 383 boat.
I not much into boats but I wonder how many factory
440 +6 and 2x4 boats were made or survived?

-
Back