Douchebag on Craigs using a FABO members car pic for his ad

-
I know, posting a pic of someone else's car, or the old "this is what it will look like when its done" crap is never a good way to sell a car.

He needs to post pics of the actual car, not someone else's ride.

Ok so after a few text exchanges with this guy, maybe douchebag is a little harsh.

He will be adding his own pics later today, and said he would take that picture off when he adds his.
And he even said, "thanks for letting me know your concern".

Ok so after a few text exchanges with this guy, maybe douchebag is a little harsh.
He will be adding his own pics later today, and said he would take that picture off when he adds his.
And he even said, "thanks for letting me know your concern".
Hmmmm.... Exactly how a slick scammer type would respond..... just sayin'. I would say report it to CL.

The seller discloses that the pic is not the car your buying. Now could it be worded better, but I see no intent to deceive anyone and only a fool would buy it sight unseen.

Wow, the real pictures look WAY better than that Foosed up picture of someone's nightmare. He may actually sell it now.

"this is what it will look like when its done" crap is never a good way to sell a car..

Actually I LOVE that sort of thing BECAUSE IT INSTANTLY alerts you as to how full of crap the seller is!!!

But WAIT...........there's MORE!!!

"I also put a new carpet kit and heater core in last week"

"I will raise the price as I do more restoration"

And so "you" are trying to sell the car and yet keep putting more money into it? ........OK

im digging the walmart chevy flat black spray bombed engine bay, quality restoration LMAO

wasn't sure if you mean Drache's old ride or the one hes actually selling
at least the real car made an improvement on rim choice :D

wasn't sure if you mean Drache's old ride or the one hes actually selling
at least the real car made an improvement on rim choice :D

LOL

im talkin bout this fine display of worksmanship. even painted the plug wires. any one that would pay 6 grand for this is drunk

Attachments

• walma.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 498
LOL

im talkin bout this fine display of worksmanship. even painted the plug wires. any one that would pay 6 grand for this is drunk

Don't forget the mandatory cheap-o plastic fuel filter and the oversprayed squirter bottle.

I'm a C/L junkie, but seems like I'm seeing more and more pics of cars still on the trailer (quick flips), rusted out pieces of crap that people let rot outside then expect premium prices, and overpriced cars. I wish there was a no BS option I could select when searching, lol.

I am actually kinda in the hunt for one... pass. He needs to put it on here and post up some more pics.. THAT would be entertaining

Someone used a picture of my car on the Canadian site and was notified by a member here

Contacted the website and in a short time they took it down. The guy then posted a picture of the car they were trying to sell, yes it looked close to mine but not to the detail mine is.

I would contact CL and get it removed if that isn't the car whether it is stated or not that it isn't the car for sale. Too many nuts out there

Doesn't bother me any... actually I would take it as a compliment. If someone used a picture of my car to show what kind of beauty their project could be some day... I'd tell them thanks.

I would just let them be. No harm, no foul. If they were claiming the car in the pictures was the one for sale... then there is a problem, other than that let them sell the way they want to.

If you can't post a picture of what you are selling, then don't expect miracles. Seems this guy is asking for a miracle for $6K.

-
Back