Doug, how long 'this guy been try'n to sell this fan?

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
At least 4 years always the same.......Mopar flex fan 20 bucks. Years and years and years this damn thing has been on here...........
Flex fan blade for small block Mopar

Flex fan blade for small block Mopar - $20 (N. Spokane)

Flex fan blade for small block Mopar, $20

Call evenings after 6:00 pm: four 6 four-3xx6, NO EMAILS PLEASE

00h0h_iq3VYRWUFyT_600x450.jpg

Isnt thae an early 70s ford fan, I had 1 just like it on a Ford CJ

Buy it Del........ and put it on the WW III. That way we never have to look at it again! LOL!:)

OMG ! do these people not have any life ! I see trinkets reposted for years on end !
And if nobody has bit for 6 months maybe it is priced too high !

There is a guy here in Oklahoma. Lives way out in the middle of nowhere that keeps posting some E body stuff. I think a console and a slapstick shifter or something like that. Been on Craigslist for awhile. I don't know if his price is fair on E body stuff. But seems like he will own it forever.

My 73 Barracuda (318) has a flex fan on it, don't recall the look of it.

Alan

A guy near me has some misc slant stuff for sale, I think an AC hose, and some small parts. I bought a carb from him about a year ago and the rest of it still shows up when I search. I don't have that much patience, I would have tossed it by now.

Oh, let the poor guy be.... He's saving up to buy his neighbors pressure washer, so he can clean the fan. :)

there is a guy on Ebay that is selling a high end cassette deck
(yeah, I know...) and its been listed at least 7 times, same price as always, no bidders. I sent him a 60% offer and he respectfully declined.. its still dinging my ebay notifier weekly. Maybe he'll budge one of these days, but I really dont need it anyway. Just one of those " oh wow, I used to have one of those!" reactions by me. Heck I waited 8 years for a CAT gear drive to surface and I just got it so if the guy has time, whatever.

Boise CL has had a set of Mopar mudflaps listed for well over a year for aroind 15$ ... I contacted him about them finally and it turns out he doesnt own them.... they are at some auction or something and he would have to have his wife go get them !

FORGETABOUTIT !!! MORON

-
Back