Dougs Headers at a Great Price!

-
So I take it you ordered a set.

one person that orderef from there waited about 3 weeks for them to arrive. Just know they probably drop ship from Dougs, so you may have to wait a bit for them to arrive.

oh yea...thanks man....i called them and they will ship out monday....i will get them by Wednesday, Thursday at the latest...From what the dude on the phone told me..

ill let ya know either way...lol..itd be nice if they got here in the time they said..lol...but dont need them like right, right away...we shall see!

yea, i think that is bullshit. i placed a order 3 weeks ago with performance peddler, and yet to hear anything from them, even after i called 10 times, let messages, and i even opened a paypal claim, still have not even gotten a reply to that.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN.

if shipping would be a month, cool, tell me that upfront, do not leave me thinking i am beat

lol....im not worried about getting ripped off of my 524 bucks, but i just hate "wondering when" the hell my parts will be getting here....i might have just paid the 70 bucks extra for summit just to get them here a day later..lol know what i mean vernon

lol....im not worried about getting ripped off of my 524 bucks, but i just hate "wondering when" the hell my parts will be getting here....i might have just paid the 70 bucks extra for summit just to get them here a day later..lol know what i mean vernon

That sucks. Summit has the "Beat a Price Guarantee". Maybe you can cancel and get your money back and go with Summit.

I hope it works out!

You get these yet?

Nope, not yet! Still waiting...

That sucks. Summit has the "Beat a Price Guarantee". Maybe you can cancel and get your money back and go with Summit.

I hope it works out!

I will call summit right now and see if they can beat the $524 price....Sure would be nice...I'll let yall know how that works out...lol

Damn. I want to order a set. Let me know what summits say, if you don't mind.

Well holy hell! Summit beats the price! Ready??? $519.87 shipped to your door! They have them in stock, will ship TODAY, and be at my house Tomorrow!

I know in the beginning of this thread the price says 519.87, BUT it actually comes out to $524.31! From performance peddler.

I placed the order at summit!

Cheers! :)

Well holy hell! Summit beats the price! Ready??? $519.87 shipped to your door! They have them in stock, will ship TODAY, and be at my house Tomorrow!

I know in the beginning of this thread the price says 519.87, BUT it actually comes out to $524.31! From performance peddler.

Damn that beats the HELL out of buying TTI's like I did last time!

Cool!

Are those headers from Summit coated or raw in other words part#D453 or D453R??

Geez.... you guys without nice coated headers needs to jump on this!

With Summit that is.....

-
Back