Dr Diff Master cylinder

-

71valiant

Make fast, break, repeat.
Reaction score
Looking to get this for my 67 Valiant 73-up disc front, rear drums. I was going to go with the 15/16 bore. Do I HAVE to get the adapter? Its an additional 25.00, just curious if its something I need to have.
*EDIT. Nevermind, I see its to fit the newer style MC..
Mopar Aluminum Master Cylinder Kit

Last edited:
As an option for you, we used a standard Mopar 15/16" MC and it worked fine and is available from multiple sources. It bolts to the stock 4 bolts.

Yes, 73-76. Cast Iron. Got ours from NAPA, 1973 or 1974, for power brakes, which is what used the 15/16" bore MC in those years.

But it will work for non power brakes, correct? And will I have to change my pushrod?

Last edited:
Yes, it will work for non-power brakes. I don't know on the pushrods for all years but they seem to be consistent across manual brakes; all I know is that we used the one that was in my son's65 'Cuda and it was right.

You can buy just the adapter plate ~$30 ebay. I did, and mounted a 99 Breeze MC ABS 7/8" bore on my 64 Valiant as manual brakes, using the original pedal rod. Brake pedal wound up in the same place. The MC shown looks like the one for late 1980's Dodge trucks, which many here use. You might buy it cheaper locally or ebay/amazon. Avoid 2000+ MC's since most changed to bubble-flare ports.

-
Back