Drag-a-Van.... what a waste, but we're going to do it

-
100 mile radius from my zip code, this is the only thing remotely close to what I'm looking for.... rockers pretty rusty..
1994 dodge ram b250 cargo van
Actually the neighbor across the street but two doors down has a complete Dodge passenger van mid 80s Windows all the way around with multiple rows of seats. It's physically in great condition. Burgundy with burgundy interior with the fiberglass swing and fiberglass visor and all the pinstriping still on its stock wheels... about two years ago I tried to help get the 318 started with some starting fluid but wasn't getting paid so I wasn't getting crazy. Lady of the house said it was her father's and they grew up getting carded to scroll in it and stuff. then heard it a few years ago and sat down the driveway ever since. They were just talking about getting it sold about a week ago...

^^^I wouldn't want that eye sore over here at my house.. I'd have to have one hell of a lot of property to carry out the plan you got proposed...

^^^I wouldn't want that eye sore over here at my house.. I'd have to have one hell of a lot of property to carry out the plan you got proposed...
maybe this will be us next year??? :D :D

Don't you think you should finish One race at a time...:rolleyes:..
Honestly, if you knew the laughs we've had jabbering about this, you'd understand it's nothing about what we can get it out of one. But rather the fun times we'll have with one :)

s38HN00.jpg

Don't you think your duster is slow enough without purchasing a van...
Will it get drag radials and Doug's headers as well...:poke::popcorn:...

Don't you think your duster is slow enough without purchasing a van...
Will it get drag radials and Doug's headers as well...:poke::popcorn:...
Oh yeah, buddy!!! and side pipes and Lexan windows too..... :D

We could have a FABO Van meet...… at Cordova or Byron dragway….. Heads up racing..... or dirt track race them in somebodies field!!!!! :D

We had a Chevy van with a 408 and a 4 speed running in the Pro-Stick club that I was in. It would would run 11:50s all day with the front wheels two feet in the air. Then there was a guy with a 78 Dodge van with a 340 in it and NOS running low 11's and taking peoples money on the street like no one business. With enough HP you can make a brick fast

We had a Chevy van with a 408 and a 4 speed running in the Pro-Stick club that I was in. It would would run 11:50s all day with the front wheels two feet in the air. Then there was a guy with a 78 Dodge van with a 340 in it and NOS running low 11's and taking peoples money on the street like no one business. With enough HP you can make a brick fast
j par ^^^^ :D :D that's kickin' the SNOT out of your 410 dual quad A-body ??????

That sounds ultra-cool but I don't think that's the plan here..
Peanut budget...:rolleyes: (again save that for the wife..) his plans are much more fun and exciting than an 11 second drag van...:D...

Peanut budget...:rolleyes: (again save that for the wife..) his plans are much more fun and exciting than an 11 second drag van...:D...
you can't post like this. Your first part gets a "agree", and the 2nd part a "disagree" and I don't know what button to push???:realcrazy: Now an 11 second VAN is just bad to the bone!!!!!!!

I've got pictures of an AMC Pacer that would blow away anything you've owned or anything you've ever own, but what the hell does that have to do with the price of tea in China...

I've got pictures of an AMC Pacer that would blow away anything you've owned or anything you've ever own, but what the hell does that have to do with the price of tea in China...
???? Guy posted he had an 11.50 van, and his friend had a low 11's van, right on topic. I thought that was cool beans right there! Means you mentioned my Duster was slow enough, I thought I'd bring it to your attention yours might be plenty slow itself! :D

I'm sure that isn't in the plans or the budget it's all about the fun. But what if the vans where built like a Pinks car everyone donated parts and time and let see who has what. That seems like a very do able idea to me. Me and my friends have built stuff just to see what would happen. I have a good friend that will built an engine just to try and idea out. We call him Test Mouse because it's all small block Chevy stuff he plays with because it's cheap or free

J par, so if were both going to be slow, lets be nerdy at the same time and be slow in vans :D :D

-
Back