-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wirenut

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
WANTED; A Body big block drag car, turn key or needing minor work only prefered. I'm in ct. so resonable driving distance, though I have a contact in the Carolinas that may be able to help. Price 15k or less. Not looking for anything pretty, function would be more important than apperance. Looking for something entry level.

The one on Ebay is a small block car, but he is right it is a GIANT killer. I've seen the car run, and it awesome. Pulls the wheels almost all the time with a decent track prep. It might be worth looking into, since the reserve hasn't been met yet.

The one on Ebay is a small block car, but he is right it is a GIANT killer. I've seen the car run, and it awesome. Pulls the wheels almost all the time with a decent track prep. It might be worth looking into, since the reserve hasn't been met yet.

Ooops, right...missed the BB thing in the OP message...but it DOES look nasty!

I've got a 71 Demon. Has a big block and it is an automatic. Had car running 10.60's spinning tire. Just changed intake. If u put a set of new slicks car will easily go 10.30's. I'm located in RI. Pm me an maybe we can make a deal. Wasn't looking to sell but money talks.

pm me if your interested

Attachments

• 70-dart.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 690
i know of a truck with an empty flatbed trailer leaving las vegas for Ohio next week.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back