-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kursplat

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
posting these for a buddy that is internet challenged ;)
TONS OF MOPAR STUFF :cheers:
I have this posted on the H.A.M.B. with all the pics posted there so I'm hoping just linking works for everyone...
the jalopy journal ad #1

the jalopy journal ad #2

9-png.2796500

he'd like to sell them in groups based on year and publication. also willing to make a package deal for everything. there's too many pages to scan it all, but i've done the covers of all the publications and a few inside pages so you can get the jist. i've thumbed through it all, and while there is some midwest and back east coverage, most of it is california race tracks. the pics are amazing.
if your looking for info on cars or races from these time periods, this is a killer score.
price is per issue in a group, so a group of 4 = $40 + shipping. they'll ship anyway you have a preference, including cheep as possible, but they will be well protected.

thanks, chuck

Sell any singles? I would love to buy the issue with the 1966 Barracuda pictured above, thanks

Sell any singles? I would love to buy the issue with the 1966 Barracuda pictured above, thanks
i may need to start a bidding war on that one :D.
I can talk to my buddy, but I know he'd like to try selling everything as groups for now. might give it a month or so before breaking up what ever is left.

and please, as much as i think calling dibs for next in line is useful in some threads, I'm not going to try and keep track of who got there first. I've seen that get ugly quick and I'm just doing this as a favor

thanks
chuck

still have a bunch of these. i'll get some more pics up tommorow

just sent Ray some more of these. get em' while you can

UPDATE finally talked my buddy into selling these as singles. same price, $10 ea + shipping. sorry that teaser with the barracuda is gone.

thanks
chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back