drag link...

-

tarvin890

tarvin890
Reaction score
are mopar drag links non-wear part? meaning some FE parts...some drag links are listed as non wear... but the tie rods etc are on some applications.... so back to the ??? is it non wear or wear... i have some play at the drag link so if my failing memory serves me right its the inner tie rod not the drag link... thanks for answers

These cars don't really have a drag link. "Center link" is non wear.

Then you have pitman and idler arm, both are wear

and.....two inner and two outer tie rod ends, both wear

These cars don't really have a drag link. "Center link" is non wear.

Then you have pitman and idler arm, both are wear

and.....two inner and two outer tie rod ends, both wear

thats what i thought... see my memory is slipping... i know its a centerlink but drag came to my old brain..... good deal.. time to order some ties rods... thanks for the memory refresher..

If you don't have the tie rod ends bought already, some people like to upgrade to the larger 11/16" tie rod ends and sleeves. $50 a side isn't bad for a decent upgrade.

Moog ES440S

If you don't have the tie rod ends bought already, some people like to upgrade to the larger 11/16" tie rod ends and sleeves. $50 a side isn't bad for a decent upgrade.

Moog ES440S

would you happen to know the 11/16 part number for the tie rods... im not getting specs on those when i look them up by application... its just showing es401 right and left ...how do i know if they are the larger ones ...

If you scroll down on the link I put up it shows ES355RL and ES352R I'm not advocating buying them off of Amazon, I just put that up there as a quick link. You might be able to get them cheaper off of RockAuto.com

Here's a thread from last year where I got the info 11/16" Tie Rod Ends

If you scroll down on the link I put up it shows ES355RL and ES352R I'm not advocating buying them off of Amazon, I just put that up there as a quick link. You might be able to get them cheaper off of RockAuto.com

Here's a thread from last year where I got the info 11/16" Tie Rod Ends

thanks.... summit also sell them cheaper than most i will check rock auto...thanks again

-
Back